chapter 13

NAMASTE dear reader

"Stop don't come near me" mew said in deep fierce voice making gulf tremble and shed clear tears down his pale cheeks.

"M..mew why are you speaking to me like that? I didn't do anything I....I don't know h..how he came inside our r...room and........"

Before Gulf could complete his sentence  mew jumped towards oat and threw 2 hard punches on his face Making his mouth bleed. Due to the heavy noise all other members along with maids gathered to check what's wrong was happening.

"How dare you to touch my wife ?" mew growled in fierce tone holding him from his neck.

"M..mew friend trust me it was Gulf who invited me to spend night with him in your absence" oat tried to be innocent in front of mew.

Smack....

A hard slap landed on his face and this time it was Gulf who was glaring at him in disgust and pain .

"How dare to lie like this ? Huh... ,what do you think who are you to insult me something like this in front of my family? "Gulf shouted in anger Making all other people in room shocked as they never saw Gulf this angry before.

"Leave my brother gulf" interferes a sly woman nina .  "Mew I know p oat he can never do such a cheap thing to gulf.  Definitely it's gulf who seduced him ."

"Enough!!!" Mew shouted and looked at gulf with  questions  in his eyes this made gulf's heart tighten in pain as he thought his husband will believe him no matter what . But here he was supposed to give explain for his innocence .

"Mew huh....you know me right....you k..know how much I love you..hick..how can....i...I huh...."

"Mew don't listen to him I have prove . You can check my phone I got messages from gulf about spending night with him" oat said .

"Hey....what rubbish don't you dare to say something like this about my brother" Leo screamed and tried to attack oat but max held him tightly to not to cause further problem.

"If you're brother is this innocent so ask him to show his phone and let me check the message history" nina spoke.

"Y...yes you can,mew I have not done anything" gulf only cried and looked at mew who was standing silent and listening to all the insults they were throwing to gulf.

Nina searched for gulf's phone and found it oh his side table she searched something and smiled slyly at gulf showing his messages to everyone that he never sent to oat .

"If you are innocent then what is this ?" Nina spoke looking at him .
Mew immediately grabbed gulf's phone inorder to check and  he glared at gulf his eyes  deadly dark and cold that he never experienced before as mew kept him far away from his Brutual and deadly side.

"What is this!!??" Mew's deep fierce voice came starling everyone in the room.

"N...no...it's not...m..me...I...i...don't....
know....how...it's here..."Gulf was trembling in fear his mind was completely blank and suddenly ,

Smash...,mew smashed gulf's phone on the mirror in his bedroom and and turned to leave the room "Maria transfer his belongings to guest room now!" Mew order and left by slamming door hardly.

"You Bastard how dare you ?" Leo screamed loudly .

"Huh...huh....hick...I didn't do anything wrong..."Gulf fell on his knees cried loudly and leo hugged him to comfort and Maria was also tensed about gulf's problem.

Rest of them left the room immediately after mew left.

After some hours of continuously crying gulf fell asleep in Leo's lap .

**************************************

Morning

Gulf opens his eyes looking at his bedroom ceiling. he found himself alone on his wide bed .when suddenly everything happened last night came to his mind making him shed his tears again.

Knock...knock

Came a sound on door come in gulf said wiping his tears . Two maids entered in room and "sir ordered us to shift your luggage to guest room" one of them said and started packing his belongings.

This broke gulf's heart he silently waited for them to shift his luggage and moved to guest room which was far away alone in the corner unlike other guest rooms.

He went inside and sat on the bed, Leo came inside running " gulf, gulf are you alright.  I was so worried about you when I found your room empty" he said and hugged gulf.

"Don't worry mew will not kill me, although he don't Trust me but still he didn't threw me out of villa this means I still have hope to win him back. "

"Shut up gulf, its not you who need to win him back he is the one who should win you back and apologize for trusting those snakes instead of his own wife."

"Gulf I think we should go back to father and tell him about this" Leo advised in tensed voice. " No! Father will surely blame me and beat me he will not listen to any of my explanations and trust the prove ."

"B..but I still don't understand who sent  those messages to oat from my phone?"
Gulf mumbled making Leo think in his mind. " Either oat himself or his sister nina" Leo said in suspicion making gulf widen his eyes.

"Leo!, I remember yesterday nina came to my room to talk to me I ordered maids to bring some snacks for her as per her choice but when maid was not on time I went to check on her . S..so that time nina......"Gulf Suttered

"Nina messaged to oat from your phone" Leo completed the sentence . "Y...yes how can I be so stupid.  She was talking so cheesy, If I  suspected on time today situation would be completely different. "Gulf said with tears.

Knock...knock

Maria came inside holding a tray full of breakfast
"Gulf please eat something you are crying from last night" she said in sweet voice stroking gulf's hair which made him remember of his mother.  Gulf immediately hugged her tightly and

Waahhh.........huh.......wahhhhh......hu....
He started crying loudly.

Wait for next partThank you 😊 Bye bye

Wait for next part
Thank you 😊
Bye bye