chapter 4( wedding sp.)

NAMASTE dear reader

6 months later

Its my wedding day mansion is full of guests and bodyguards . Whole security systems are on alert off course it's a huge day many leaders are going to join .

I was wearing white silk shirts with pearl embroidery along with white high waist pants showing my slim and petite figure. Most famous beautician of Bangkok came for my makeup and hair .

Leo was in his room getting ready for wedding ceremony. Knock sounds on door and leo came inside wearing beautiful magenta color shirt and black pants high heel shoes.  You Look stunning I commented. not more than you he replied with smile and hugging me.

Gulf are you sure about this marraige with mew if you are not happy I can help you to run away he asked no tay I don't want to do something foolish which can destroy the reputation of both clans and I had already decided to give a chance to this marraige I replied.

As you wish gulf  but from what I know mew is a heartless monster I wish your happiness nothing more he said yes I know but eventually we have to accept what our fate had decided.

My mom came with bookey of beautiful white roses and gave it to me its time to go mew is waiting for you she said I nodded I followed her through out the mansion and stood near my father he looked at me from head to toe with a emotion I had never seen before he held my face between his huge palms and kissed my forehead you are looking beautiful like a angel he said and my eyes started trembling I had never seen my father talking so politely with me .

He lifted my hand started walking towards the wedding venue then he opened the door and entered the hall I can hear the clicks of cameras surrounding along with guests murmuring.  Venue was beautifully decorated white and pink theme like a heaven place but the man I found infront of me was in black outfit as always looking handsome and glaring at me as if I am his meal.

My father reached near mew and placed my small hand on his large rough hand we bowed each other as a formality. Then my father left and I faced hundreds of people and cameras in front of me I started feeling nervous my legs were shaking mew than placed his hand on my waist and held me as if he knew I was struggling to stand properly but feeling his closeness , his masculine body  and manly scent made my heart beat faster leading to more discomfort.

Wait for part 2 and please share your suggestions about my work is it good or not please comment 🙂

Thakyou
Bye bye