Chapter 9 ( part2)

Mature content ahead

Gulf drank some water after finishing his meal and ran into kitchen to place utensils as he did not wanted to disturb maids.  He opens bedroom door and entered but suddenly his body was pressed against door and mew's warm lips landed on his .

Umm...ah...mew, gulf moaned in between the kiss while mew was devouring gulf's sweet mouth. Hmmm..., mew groaned his tounge battled with gulf's small tounge and won the game . He tasted every corner of gulf's mouth.

Mew then attacked his neck leaving hickeys ans bite marks and gulf's mind was floating . he was moaning uncontrollable.  Which increased mew's arousal.

Ahh... mew don't bite ouch... , Gulf cried.  when mew slided gulf's shirt and bit his  breasts. Mmm...so...yummy ,mew moaned while sucking licking and playing with gulf's breasts.

Mew picked Gulf up and placed gulf's legs around his waist . He carried him to bed and hovered over him with there lips still connected. Mew stopped kissing Gulf and saw his sweet face , teary eyes, lips swollen and red from sucking.

"You are so beautiful Gulf", mew said slightly sliding his finger over gulf's wet lips . Mmm..., Gulf moaned lightly in response making mew swallow hard.

Mew took gulf's small hand and placed it on his hard crotch. "Gulf, its really hard for me to control and You are teasing me like that,  what should I do with you ?", Mew said and buried his face in gulf's neck to inhale his sweet scent.

"Gulf I can't control myself if you are uncomfortable you can stop me right there", mew said in heavy voice and gulf nodded cause he also wanted to accept mew and boost their relationship to love.

Mew removed gulf's all clothes and started at the beauty of his little wife who was panting from arousal.

He immediately started kissing his tummy and placed his hard hands under gulf's soft hips and squeezed them . umm...so..soft, mew went his emotions .

Ahh..., Gulf moaned at the sensation of being loved and caressed by his husband.

Mew raised gulf's hips and took a view of small pink hole . He licked his lips and buried his face between gulf's asscheeks ravishing his sweet little hole.

"Ummm...ahhhh..mew ah don't do ...it's dirty....mmmm ", gulf moaned in extreme senstivity as mew was tounge fucking and licking his hole.

"It's not dirty at all mm..so...sweet ", mew moaned and again continued to suck and lick.

Ahhhhh.....mew.... ,Gulf screamed and released white liquid from his twitching hard member . mew continued to fuck him using his tounge until Gulf second release was about to come.

Ugh..mew..Hurry...there, Gulf screamed. mew smirked and pull out his tounge and placed a small peck on his hole.

"Mew...Hurry put it in ",Gulf said in heavy voice.  "What piggy? What should I put in? "Mew asked  rubbing gulf's hole with his fingers and making confused face.

"D..don't tease me. please put it in . Y...your c...cock", Gulf said pointing towards mew's crotch. "Are you ready now piggy? If not I can give you some more time", mew teased again inserting his two fingers in gulf's hole. it was hard for him to control too.

"Umm..ahh..please fuck me . I am ready mew", gulf screamed as mew hitted his sweet spot.  Mew lost his control and unbuttoned his pants and boxer. He immediately inserted tip of his throbbing member in gulf's wet hole.

"Ahhh....it hurts slowly", Gulf shouted.  Mew kisses his lips and forehead don't worry baby it's going to be alright mew spoke sweet words while entering him.
Ouch... , Gulf screamed again mew thrusted all way in . "Hmmm...so tight soo...good", mew moaned as gulf's small channel nibbled on his hard member.

"Move,  fuck me mew", gulf said in seductive voice . mew thrusted his hips in again and again until both of them groaned in pleasure and released their cum.

Mew came inside gulf's love hole again and again until it was evening and gulf passed out  exhausted . Mew smiled and kissed gulf's lips and cleaned him . He slept hugging him from behind.

Wait for ch 10
Thank you 😊
Bye bye.