chapter 14

NAMASTE dear reader 🙏

After crying for so many times gulf again fell asleep due to exhaustion .

He woke up at afternoon suddenly in his empty dark room ( empty not by objects but by his husband whom he wants to see beside him 💑  . And dark does not mean lightless room but his ray of light his mew who was his happiness and light was not here.)

His stomach growled so he stood up in search of his lunch . On his way his eyes were searching for mew only but every one was there except mew.

He sat on table where all other members were except mew and max . Max went to buisness trip in Korea for a week this morning.

Leo sat near his brother and served him 2 pancakes in his plate as gulf was only sitting silently and was in deep thoughts.

"Don't overthink gulf everything will become Allright" leo spoke with a light smile but gulf didn't smiled back, how could he ? When his mew was not with him.

He ate one pancake slowly while eating nina and his brother came along with mew who was wearing his dark black outfit . His eyes met gulf's but turned instantly and focused on nina ." Nina you said you were hungry, first take your lunch then other meetings will be held" mew said to nina making that women widen her eyes as it's for time mew showed concern towards her. "Mew what about you?" Nina asked in soft fake voice holding his arm.  Mew again met gulf's eyes who was Looking at them with big glassy eyes "I'm not hungry anymore" he said and went upstairs.

"Mew" nina called again but he was already gone

"Mew" nina called again but he was already gone.  For gulf It was difficult to control his tears it hurts a lot when you're own people look at you with doubt.

"It's all because of you" came a sharp voice of sly woman looking at gulf with deadly eyes.  "You know he don't want to see your face then why are you sitting here ?" Nina shouted again making all maids to look at cruel women on disgust.

"Hello miss, whoever you are just keep your mouth shut one more word and I will kick you on face" leo shouted in response making nina clench her fists tightly.

"So you are taking side of your slutty brother . Come on every one knows here what your brother did with mew" nina spoke in attitude 😏.

Splash....

Leo Splashed gulf's glass of water on her face and shouted you are a sluty woman not my brother he shouted in anger . Nina was about to argue but when suddenly

Gulf stood up and ran upstairs he  entered  his room and immediately opened bathroom door

Blerghhh......blerghh

He vomited the single pancake he ate earlier.  "Gulf what happened, are you fine?" leo asked in worry who came running behind him.

"Umm.....huh......yeah I'm blerghh........"

Leo patted his back and rubbed in comfort . "Gulf I think you need to go to doctor" leo said in trembling voice.

"N....no... it's just vomit may be due to indigestion" Gulf said pressing the flush button.

"No more excuses Gulf I'm taking you to doctor let's go" leo said while grabbing his hands . Gulf wanted to argue but he doesn't have enough energy to struggle so he silently obeyed.

"Aunt Maria please come with us I'm taking Gulf to hospital , he is not feeling good" leo said to her . Hearing that Maria immediately asked gulf's personal bodyguard to arrange the car for them .

After 15 minutes of driving they reached theerapanyakul's family hospital where there family members and bodyguards are treated by worldwide best doctors.

Gulf was little worried as he was not feeling well and now this new atmosphere of hospital and smell of medicines.

"Mr. Gulf" Dr. Called Gulf inside and after 25 minutes Gulf came out of the cabin after so many tests.

"What happened Gulf ?" leo asked in worry looking at pale face of his brother " dr said me to wait for reports" Gulf replied and sat down on chair near leo.

Although mew was not talking to him and was rude  but still no one dared to disrespect Gulf all bodyguards were still on their duty of protecting  and respecting him .

Minutes passed and doctor called for his name again.

Gulf stood up and walked towards the cabin and after sometime came out with a slip of medicine.

"All okay?" Leo asked. " Yeah just indigestion and weakness" Gulf responded making leo sigh in relief. 

Maria collected all the medicine from pharmacy and they all drove back to the villa.

After reaching home Gulf opens his empty room and went for shower.
He soaked for some time .While showering he rubbed his belly with tears in his eyes "sorry baby mama can't tell anyone that you are coming" Gulf spoke in trembling voice.

Flash back

"Come in mr. Gulf sit down" dr. Said in cheerful mode . "Mr. Gulf I have a good news for you and Mr. Theerapanyakul you are one month pregnant" dr. Announced making gulf's eyes widened in shock and happiness simentaneously .

But when he remembered about his problems with mew a fear gripped him . A fear will mew believe that it's his own child?, because mew earlier mew didn't trusted him . What if he will ask for proof Gulf thought

he can withstand any harsh words about him but cannot hear them for his innocent baby who is not even born. So he took a crucial decision that he will not tell mew about this  news until mew himself realizes that he did a mistake by not trusting his husband and everything becomes good .

And 2nd reason was nina and his brother oat both were top level actors and sharp minded if they will find  about gulf's pregnancy there is no way nina is not going to  create any problem for his baby.  After all this Gulf understood completely what nina exactly wants and how much low she can go for that.

Some how he convinced doctor not to tell anyone about this.
Flash back ends

Wait for next ch
Thank-you
Bye 👋