chapter 10 (part 2)

Gulf!!!, Leo screamed as he just came inside the villa and founds his brother.

Leo, gulf called him in cracked voice and hugged him tightly.

"Waahhh.....Gulf I missed you so so much waahhhh......I  even fought father to visit you...wahhh," Leo cried and gulf also sobbed. 

"Are you fine? , father didn't hitted you somewhere ?," Gulf asked in worry

"No...he just slapped me 2 times but at last let me meet you huh.....Leo," replied in low voice in gulf's ear.

"Aww...are you hurt?," Gulf rubbed his both cheeks. "No....I am strong boy...huh...," Leo said hugging Gulf again.

"Are you hungry do you want to eat anything?," Gulf asked.  Leo immediately separated from gulf and nodded while wiping his tears.  "Ok come here let me take you to your room  first , take a bath first you traveled whole day" .

"Gulf , are you not going to let me sleep in your room with you ?," Leo asked looking at gulf.  Haha.... ,a sound of laughter came from behind as they saw it was max drinking water and looking at them.

"Why are you laughing?," Leo asked with rude voice.  "Leo!, don't talk like that he is mew's brother," gulf said. " So what I am also your brother and you are wife of  mafia leader so I can say anything to him".

"You are not understanding he is also mafia leader and have same position as mew," gulf explained.  "What?," Leo screamed. "I thought mew have more power than him," Leo said while remembering the insults and rude words he had thrown to Max while driving to villa .

(Oh shit), Leo cursed in his mind and didn't looked at max not daring to meet his eyes . Meanwhile max was smirking at Leo's behaviour.

"Yeah gulf, you were talking me to my room let's go now. I am hungry ," Leo said and immediately followed gulf. "Wow! It's a huge room," leo said and gulf smiled at his rxn . "Gulf where is bathroom I am going to take a shower?"
"Oh that way," gulf pointed .

"Leo after shower come down in hall for food okay. I'm going to kitchen to prepare your favorite muffins," gulf shouted from outside . "Ok,"Leo replied.

Gulf went downstairs in kitchen and ordered all chefs to step aside as he was going to prepare today's meal . At first they protested to help but gulf somehow managed to make complete meal alone.

He was alone in kitchen cutting strawberries suddenly someone tightly hugged him from behind

He was alone in kitchen cutting strawberries suddenly someone tightly hugged him from behind.  Ahhh....,Gulf screamed and struggled.  "Shhh.....it's me," mew spoke near gulf's ear . "Oh..mew you scared me, what are you doing?," gulf asked his face blushing.

"That's what I should ask u, what are you doing? why aren't chefs cooking?," Mew asked pressing a kiss against gulf's cheek.  "Ow...mew I just want to cook meal for Leo he came to meet me I'm very happy," gulf replied continued to cut strawberries.

"Hmm...that's not fair. You never cooked for me," mew said in deep voice making gulf gulp. "Are you angry?," Gulf asked in fear . Yes very angry mew replied to tease Gulf more .

"I...I'm sorry mew I was afraid . at that time  I was new and I also cooked for you," gulf said pointing to all the food on shelf.  "Hmm....ok but I have to give you a punishment so that you don't make mistakes," mew said biting gulf's ear and gulf shivered.

"W...What punishment?," Gulf asked in trembling voice. "You will know soon," mew said sniffing gulf's neck and then went out side leaving gulf all confused and scared.

What do you think punishment would be?😁

Wait for next ch
Thankyou
Byebye