chapter 12

NAMASTE dear reader 🙏

"Gulf  is my bag ready" came mew's voice from bathroom who was taking shower as he had to go korea for some important meetings.  "Yes..almost done" Gulf replied his husband.

Mew came out with towel wrapped around his waist and immediately started dressing.

"I'm in hurry flight is in next 45 minutes" mew said to gulf . After he dressed up he checks his important files and cards . Gulf was looking at him with a sad face as he was going to be alone.

Gulf was about to leave room with a pout when suddenly mew held his hand pulled him to sit  on his lap facing mew.

"M..mew what are you doing " asked Gulf in low voice looking at his husband who was still going through  documents with Gulf in his lap.

"Nothing I'm just checking some files" mew replied and turned to look at gulf.

Suddenly ummm...mm...,Gulf moaned as mew crushed his thin lips with his warm ones. They both kissed eachother  back and forth passionately . Due to shortage of air Gulf separated from mew's lips and led a heavy breath.

Huh....,mew chuckled.

"W..why are...y...you laughing?" Gulf asked taking deep breaths.
"I have kissed you many times but you still didn't got used to it"mew said with a smile and stroking gulf's waist.

"Well I......" before Gulf could say any thing there was a knock on the door.

"Yes" mew asked loudly in deep voice

"Sir car is ready we have to leave" said one of mew's subordinates.
"Ok ,I'm coming" mew replied and gathered all his files in his briefcase.

"Don't worry piggy I will return tomorrow early morning ok" mew said while again kissing his lips and forehead .

"Umm..ok but you have to bring something for me to eat" Gulf said with a pout and mew nodded with a light chuckle.

"Take care ok , if there is any problem you can say it to Maria immediately ."

"What about your friend and his sister are they also going " Gulf asked 🤔

"No not today they will leave after a week or may take more time as oat's meetings are only in Bangkok."

"Ok then come home soon mew" gulf said and kissed mew's cheeks .

Mew got shocked by gulf's sudden action . "Naughty boy teasing me right now just wait I will deal with you tomorrow ."

"Okay go now , you will get late" Gulf said and smiled shyly. Mew left the villa for airport .

************************************

It was almost evening Gulf was chatting with Maria and other maids as they all were preparing dinner. " Gulf !" came Leo's voice as he entered kitchen Gulf smiled and hugged his brother. "So how was our 2nd villa" Gulf asked leo .

"It was beautiful and very large same as this one and uncle vegas was very funny he is my favorite". "What?" Gulf asked in shock and all other maids along with Maria looked at Leo's face in confusion.  "Are you sure it must be papa pete" Gulf asked in low voice.

"Oho, Uncle Pete is also funny but Uncle vegas is my best friend he helped me to defeat max in boxing and he showed me his city also , he even asked me to visit again" leo muttered loudly.

"Oh ok,  you might be his most favorite kid more than his own sons and son in law" Gulf said in moking tone .

"Ok come here and sit. Are you hungry?" Gulf asked and leo nodded  ok "then go and wait on dinning table."

Gulf went to dinning area to arrange food with help of Maria where he saw leo, max , oat and nina already sitting there  and chatting.

After dinner everyone went to their respective rooms . Leo and max slept early in their rooms as they both were exhausted from traveling large distance .

Gulf was sleeping in his room in midnight when suddenly he felt something behind him hugging him tightly. Who would dare to touch him except mew so he turned towards the large figure and hugged him tightly .

"You came so early, I missed you so much" gulf said with a smile in dark room when suddenly other party started kissing him "ummmm....ouch...slowly it hurts...."Gulf said as kiss was not tender as regular it was more aggressive and dominating.

"Hmm..."a low growl came from 2nd person making gulf starle as it was not mew's voice. "Ouch...leave me" gulf tried to resist when suddenly

Crack.... ,door opens and all lights turned on.

Thup...a bag of chocolates and strawberry fell on bedroom floor.

Gulf immediately stood up from bed and saw mew standing on the door looking at him with fierce  and painful eyes.

Gulf threw a glance towards the person on bed it was oat only in towel wrapped around him.

Arhhhhhhh.......,Gulf  screamed loudly as he thought he was with mew .

"M...mew he...tried to...."before Gulf could finish his sentence 

"STOP THERE DON'T COME NEAR ME" Came mew's dark voice making gulf shiver due to fear and pain.

Wait for part 2

Wait for part 2

Thankyou 😁
Bye bye