chapter 11

NAMASTE dear reader

Every one was on the dinning table and gulf assembled all good he prepared with the help of maids. He served a plate for mew and then to leo .

"Wait max I will serve" said Gulf as he saw max was going to take it by himself.

"Enough gulf its too much. I don't eat that much" said max when gulf served him large quantity of rice." Eat it, its good to eat more sometimes . I always saw you eating boiled vegetables and meat. What about your health?" Said gulf in authoritive tone unaware that all members along with maids were looking at him in shock .

"Ohh , mew why he is acting like papa today . Seriously I got chills, for a moment  I thought papa is nagging me huh.." max said with little laugh.

"Keep quite and eat" mew said with a glare and passed a smile to gulf.

"Ummmm....delicious its yummy leo mumbled " while stuffing his mouth. "Really?" Gulf asked.  Leo nodded while munching the food.

Gulf faced mew in excitement and mew smiled and nodded "yes its very good he said".  "Thankyou" gulf said while sitting on a chair near mew .

After dinner everyone went to their room except gulf and leo who were watching movies on sofa in hall.

"Leo go to sleep its midnight night ."

" Noooo....I will watch another movie" leo spoke . "Enough  for now leo If you want to watch watch it In the morning ok."

"Hmm ok.... good night....wow..." Leo  yawned🥱 and left for his room . "Hmm...good night" gulf said and went to his room.

Crack........Gulf opens the door of his room. he walks inside feeling the chill atmosphere in room from air conditioner and found mew in deep sleep.  Gulf silently slipped inside the warm blanket and looked at mew's sleeping face .

"He looks cute while sleeping" Gulf thought in his mind. He gently kissed mew's forehead and closed his eyes. Suddenly two strong arms tightly wrapped around his waist pressing his body against mew's bare chest. 

"M....mew are you awake" Gulf asked feeling embarrassed about the kiss that he secretly placed. " Hmmm.....that's a good thing that I was not sleeping, how could I have been  known that someone takes my advantage of me while sleeping."

"I...it's not like that" gulf spoke  with pout feeling shy. "Then it's like what ?" Mew asked raising his eyebrow.  "Umm...I don't know just sleep" gulf spoke immediately trying to close the topic.

Suddenly, "ahh...hmm..."Gulf moaned when mew pressed his lips against gulf's and kissed him passionately leaving him gasping for breath.

"Umm....mew...it's...late.....Gulf tried to stop him" . "I was thinking to postpone your punishment but it's your fault. you came and seduced me with kisses now I'm hard already. If you don't believe me you can check it yourself , take a look " mew said looking at gulf's bright eyes.

"N...no!you shameless man what are you saying....umm....ahh....mew gently aghh...❤"

*************************************

"Ouch....this bastard ahh...I fell like I'm dying " gulf complained while taking bath. "You wait for next time I will not let you take me that easily ."

Some weeks passed and everything was going good . The relationship between mew and gulf was now more good . Mew always took care of him and  always gave him time in between work.

One day one of mew's friends came to visit him along with his wife from USA he is also a mafia leader like mew and there was peace between both clans .

"Welcome to Bangkok mr. Oat and miss nina " mew greated to them both and they also raised their hand in respect.

"After a long time mew you are doing great in mafia world.  People in us fears  more from your name then mine" oat said with a laugh and mew just shook his head at his teasing.

"Here meet my wife gulf" mew said holding gulf's waist. Gulf raised his hand to show respect to both brother and sister . "Wow! Your wife is beautiful" oat said while looking at gulf with wide eyes . "Thanks but he is mine don't look at him" mew said with little laugh. You are funny mew oat said .

"Okay come inside take rest for some time I will prepare dinner for you " gulf said with smile and they nodded .

Gulf with help of maids prepared dinner in 30 minutes and served them all.

"Mew you are really lucky . I am still thinking how a monster like you got such a sweet angel" oat spoke.
Yeah I know mew said  while smirking.
On the other hand nina oat's sister was dying with jealousy.  She was one of the mew's ex partners that mew played with when he went to America but after some time when mew became friend with oat mew declined to continue as  he thought it might create problems between him and oat  .

Nina when she saw her brother going to Bangkok to meet mew she also wanted to visit in order to try her luck once more.

After dinner gulf went in kitchen to eat his favorite muffins but suddenly he experienced someone's presence behind him suddenly ahh...,Gulf starled when he found oat so close to him .

"Sorry did I scared you?" oat asked with a smile.  "Y...yeah"gulf nodded feeling awkward. "Umm...can I get a muffin" oat asked looking at muffins infront. Yes sure gulf gave him one muffin in hand.

Oat smirked and ate the whole muffin at one bite along with licking his fingers  and looking at gulf "its sweet just like you" oat comments with mischievous smile Making gulf something strange and awkard.

"I..I have to go mew is calling me" gulf said and went out in hurry.

"Mew..mew....mew..just mew can't you see me for a while oat spoke crushing a muffin and threw it in Dusbin."

"Just wait and watch I will make sure your  own mew is going to throw you out and after that I will make you mine hahaha......"

By the way happy holi ( late submission) as I was busy with assignments.

Wait for part 2
Thankyou 😁
Bye bye