chapter 9

NAMASTE dear reader

Gulf was chilling whole day eating his meals time to time . He explored the villa after eating his afternoon snacks.
In dinner he ate pav bhaji his favorite Indian food. And slept on bed while watching TV.

Midnight 12:30 am bedroom door opens and mew entered wearing dark meeting outfit. His eyes fell on small figure and then traveled to the TV where cartoons were playing on. He smiled softly and turned off TV.  After taking shower he came and lay beside gulf engulfing him in his embrace.

Gulf felt bed beside him sink and strong arms hugging him . He unintentionally moved towards the warmth and buried his face in mew's chest.  He felt something wet and warm touch his forehead. Gulf smiled softly in his sleep.

Next morning

Gulf woke up due and not finding mew beside him he thought he went for work.  He showered and dressed properly in comfortable pajamas and headed towards dinning table for breakfast.

As he reaches the table he found mew and max sitting there drinking coffee and discussing something  in serious expression.  As mew's gaze fell on Gulf his eyes softened .

Gulf just gave a simple smile and sat on table beside mew . "Hlo khun Gulf your breakfast is ready", Maria said making gulf smile widely  But his smile disappeared when he found salad along with mixed veg soup and boiled eggs.

"Eww! I don't like vegetables", Gulf said making a disgusting face . Mew on the other hand came out of his discussion and focused on gulf's behavior.

"But khun Gulf yesterday you ate too much heavy food so today you have to eat something light as per your dietitian",  Maria said explaining Gulf.

"No! I don't want to eat vegetables they are yuck.... ",Gulf was cutter in between by mew's dark voice" Gulf eat it all don't disrespect food" , Which made Gulf sad and afraid so he ate as much as he can .

Gulf always use to eat delicious and spicy food before marriage his body was used to it .  It's first time someone forced him to eat all bland food . May be it was good for his health but it was not good for his mood.

After eating silently Gulf  went to his room in bad mood. He started TV and watched some cartoons but  his mind was still unhappy.

He opens his Almirah and takes out a bag hidden in between his clothes . It was loaded with lots of snacks and chocolates that he bought with leo as a survival material . incase, if mew do not give him food as at that time they were terrified by mew's brutal stories. So, there was full expectation that mew will behave like bastard .

Gulf tore some packets of chips and  started eating them in hurry in fear that he would get caught.  After finishing two packs he drank some water and lied on the bed with a smile.

After some time maid came with a tray in between her hands Gulf smells something delicious so he stared at the plate between maid's hands and licked his lips.

"Khun Gulf  I brought some fried rice for you", Maria said with a smile." Why ? I already had my breakfast ",Gulf said .
"After you ate khun mew checked how much you ate so he ordered me to prepare something flavourful for you" ,Maria explained .

"Was he angry with me?", gulf asked in strained voice as he thought that he had 
Wasted the food ." No he was just worried about you khun Gulf . I had never seen khun mew caring about someone its first time he had shown his concern toward someone and that  is you khun Gulf",Maria said . Gulf smiled shyly and nodded.

He started devouring fried rice with a happy mood. While he was eating mew entered bedroom Maria bowed to mew and left the room . Mew looked at gulf and smiles as gulf was eating like a pig unaware of his husbands arrival.

"Gulf", mew called.  "Um...yes mew", gulf spoke starring at mew with big doe eyes and chewing the rice stuffed in his  mouth.

"Shit! ",Mew cursed as he was getting aroused looking at gulf's innocent gestures

"Shit! ",Mew cursed as he was getting aroused looking at gulf's innocent gestures . " I want to kiss you so badly Gulf", mew said in tensed voice.

Which made Gulf swallow hard . "What ? Why?", Gulf asked nervously. Huh...mew chuckled" don't act like we have never kissed before", mew said smirking at gulf .

"Why are you teasing me",gulf complained. " I don't tease I am serious little piggy ",mew said squishing Gulf 's cheeks. " Ouch leave me what are you doing",gulf screamed in embarrassment.

"Don't worry I am not going to attack you right now . I will let you finish your meal first then I will eat my delicious meal ",mew said looking at gulf up and down while licking his lips.

Gulf was extremely nervous by mew's gaze . Now he was praying for his fried rice to never finish. But his cruel fate hardly 2 spoons of rice were left in his bowl.

OMG

Wait for part 2
Thank you 😊
Bye bye.