Chapter 6

NAMASTE dear reader

Crack...washroom door opens and gulf came out in bathrobe with his hair dripping wet . He started drying his hair using towel unaware of being caught by predator  who was eye fucking hum looking at his cleavage showing pearl white soft skin of his chest and bare  smooth legs.

Gulf turned around and found that bastard staring at him while licking his lips as if going to eat him in breakfast . You are pervert gulf said and covered his cleavage with his hands . I am just looking at my wife what is wrong in that? mew spoke in teasing.

So what? You cannot look at me like that or I will  file a case of sexual harassment against you gulf spoke in stuttering voice. Haha... mew burst out in a laughter in response to gulf's warning .

And who do you think would dare to arrest me?  Mew asked giving a confused look to gulf and again started laughing hard.

Why are you teasing me? Gulf asked in embarrassment. Well you started it first I don't tease too much.  And about looking at you it's my right to look at my wife . Today or tomorrow you are going to be mine soon mew said gazing gulf's chest .

Gulf immediately turned away and opened the suitcase to get his clothes.
Meanwhile Mew went to washroom to freshen up . Gulf dressed completely and sat on the bed waiting for mew to come out.

And then mew came out with a towel around his waist and gulf's eyes were wide open looking at view he had never seen before. His huge muscles and packs were in his view. his back and front side covered with scars due to various  fights .

Mew looked at gulfs big doe eyes opened wide staring at him constantly he smirked and immediately pulled his towel down making gulf to swallow hard and turn away.

What are you doing wear your clothes gulf screamed and covered his eyes. I thought you were interested in looking at me so I made your view more clearer mew spoke while wearing clothes.

No I am not that interested in looking you naked you pervert gulf commented . I like it when you say me pervert you are the first person who said me pervert mew said looking at gulf.  What? Gulf asked,  but then he realized that mew is dangerous mafia leader who would dare to say something like this to him.

Gulf was also shocked by the fact that mew was talking with him in teasing manner he never heard and thought about this side of mew to exist.

Let's go for breakfast mew said and held gulf hand and gulf followed him silently. Both went downstairs for breakfast where rest of the family was waiting for them.

Wait for part 2 and share your thoughts in comment section.

Thank you 😊
Bye bye