Zero x Reader Valentine Day Special

"All of me Loves all of you"
John Legend

Love is a powerful word. People do stupid shit for that word. I'm one of them. I decided to stay with the love of my life. I decided to forget about my family just to stay with him. I really love him.

Zero is the one for me, he messed up my life in a good way. He's so beautiful, always puts me first, kind, and has a beautiful smile. Gosh, I love his smile. I'll do anything for him, just for that smile doesn't disappear.

As I lay down next to him, I began to play with his hair.

Look at his face, he looks so peaceful.

"You look so beautiful" mumbling, I moved my hand to his cheek, while I leaned to give him a little peck on his lips.

"God dammit, what am I going to do if someone steal you from me", as those words went out of my mouth, I felt Zero embracing me.

"I'm yours, no-one is going to steal me from you", he kissed my forehead.

"The hell! You were awake!", I felt myself blushing.

He hugged me a little tighter.

"You said some corny shit too. I'm blushing this early because of you".

Time passed, now I was finishing my work. When my co-worker Neon, a vampire, sat on my desk.

I sighed knowing who it was, "What do you want?", still looking at my computer.

"Why so cold, y/n? I can feel the coldness from here" Neon leaned a little bit.

Locking eyes, I gave him a little chuckle, "Well, aren't you cold by nature?" As I told him that, I got up from my chair.

"You're so mean" he pouted. Neon got off from my desk.

He leaned a little bit, "You smell sweet, do you know that?"

"You are a creep; do you know that?" I sighed, "Neon, I like you, so stop being a creep".

He putted his left hand on my cheek, "Just a little taste, let me taste you".

"Eh, no thanks, besides, I already have so-", I stopped talking when I saw Zero gripping Neon's hand while his eyes were glowing red.

Putting my hand on Zero right hand, I moved it up, so that Neon could see it, "Like I was saying, I already have someone. Someone who can taste me, can protect me, and can love me. A passionate lover, I don't need someone else damaging my happiness".

Neon got free of Zero's gripping, "Y/n, you should have told me you were dating someone who is like me".

"Seriously? you know your kind are a secret" getting my bag. I began walking with Zero hand to hand.

Walking around the park, we decided to sit down and enjoy the sunset.

I really cannot comprehend how the word "love" can be so powerful. When I saw you, I felt my heart pounding so loud that I thought you were going to hear it. You were a mystery to me, a beautiful mystery that charmed my life. You taught me how to be truly myself. I'm so happy right now, I'm so happy that you are by my side. You are my life, my energy, my happiness, and my hope. I'm truly in love with you, Zero Kiryu.

"Love" I heard it faintly.

"Love" I felt someone grabbing my chin.

"Y/n, Are you okay?" Zero voice brought me back to reality.

I smiled at him and gave him a passionate kiss.

"W-what was that for?" He looked at me while blushing a little bit.

I place my arms around his neck, locked eyes with his lavender eyes, "I'm just happy".

"Happy? Why are you happy?" Zero caresses my hair.

"I'm happy because I'm here with you. I'm happy because you make me happy. I'm happy because I found someone important to me, I found someone who understands me and appreciates me. Someone I love dearly" I began to blush for the cheesiness I was saying.

"I love you too, y/n"