Painful

I looked at the person that I bumped into and guess who was the person. It's Yuuki. Why her and not Zero or even Takuma but it has to be Yuuki. 

        I took two steps back but she grabbed my arm and she took me to the back of the school. 

"Mr. ChairMan told you to end your relationship with my Kaname" Yuuki told me. 

I know that is was her doing. 

I smirked "No, in fact he was happy about me being with Kaname. He even told that we make an incredible couple".  I kind of lied to her.  

I saw her from becoming confident to becoming an insecure person.  

"That is impossible! Day  Class students are not allowed to date Night Class students" She said to me and she is getting A-N-G-R-Y. 

"Well, brownie believe it and if you don't believe me then go and talk to him" I told her. 

She didn't say anything and my smirked became bigger. 

"What?! Did you forget how to speak...It's just simple. You want to have Zero and Kaname and I just innocently took your Kaname. He is mine now, not yours. The only thing that I will tell you is wait until I took Zero from you. Okay, wait not Okay, is that clear, Yuuki-Chan or do you want me to repeat it a-" I didn't finish my sentence because I felt a hit on my face. 

I looked at Yuuki raising her hand "This is pay back b****" 

She hits me again. 

"Yuuki!" A voice yelled. 

"Zero" she said quietly. 

"What the hell! What is the meaning of this!" Zero said to her with an angry tone. 

"It's not what you think" Yuuki responded. 

"Is not what I think! I saw you hitting _________ two times" he said to her while raising her voice. 

"Zero, I..." Yuuki didn't know what to say to him. 

"________, come with me" Zero ordered. 

Of course I will come with you. 

I nodded. 

"Zero!" Yuuki said his name. 

I hate when she called him by his name. 

"We will talk about this later" Zero told her. 

        Zero took me to his room and I sat on his bed. He grabbed a chair and he sat in front of me.