Scared

I started to open my eyes.

I looked at the white ceiling.

I put my hand on top of my face.

I started to close my eyes, until I heard a sound.

"Maybe someone is outside" I thought.

I looked to my left and I saw someone sleeping next to me.

I look confused.

"Am I dreaming?"  I thought.

The I saw the person turning around.

"WHAT THE HELL! WHY IS HE HERE! IS THIS A DREAM!".

I looked at a sleepy Zero.

He has his eyes closed and he looks in peace.

"Is this really him?".

I moved forward. I touched his cheeks, his hair, his face.

I removed my hand and I looked at him.

"Wait! Are you telling me that my dream was real. Did Zero and I....OMG! It really happened. Zero and I....We slept together. We had...you know...We really did it".

"So what happen last night was real".

I looked at  underneath the bed sheet and I didn't have any clothes.

Just thinking about THAT, it make me a little bit nervous.

"Does that mean that Zero looked at me naked".

I looked at Zero.

While looking at him, I thought, "It would be nice if I wake up every morning with him at my side".

I started to move my hand forward to touch his face again but the person that I thought that was sleeping stopped my hand.

"Stop that" a sleepy Zero said while slowly opened his eyes.

My eyes got bigger when he looked at my (e/c) eyes.

He looked at my eyes and I, rapidly laid down and looked to the right, so that Zero couldn't see my face.

"What is wrong with you, _________, why don't you want to see Zero face. Maybe is because I'm scared......Scared of what....I don't even know" I thought.

I heard a sigh.

I felt that Zero put his arm around my waist and he pull me closer to him.

I felt his breath in my ear.

"What it's wrong?" Zero asked.

I didn't reply.

He didn't said anything.

"Is just.....I'm scared" I quietly told him.

"Scared of what?" he asked.

"I'm scared because of the past. What if this is a dream and this is not real. You know, you are a character of a manga and anime. You supposed to not exist. You are a character that girls or guys likes. You do not exist. And I'm just a human girl from the real world. I'm not a character. You supposed to fall in love with another girl, not me. In my world, vampires don't exist. Vampires are not real. I'm sacred. What if one day I wake up and you are not there. What if this is just a beautiful dream" I replied.

"There is nothing to be scared off. For e you are real. You are my human girl and I'm your little monster. Besides, what happen last night was real for me. What happened to us these past few months, for me that was real" he said.

"You know that I love you right" he said while kissing my cheek.

"I know. I love you the most" I replied.

"Do you want to go on a date" he told me.

"A date?" I said.

"Yes, a date. Today is Sunday so I have to go to do some errands for the headmaster but I really don't want to do it, so, I'm thinking to go to a date with you" he said.

"But, I thought that we can't leave the school grounds" I said.

"It's going to be alright besides I'm here to protect you" he replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~That is all. See you next time~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~Hello! I didn't know that it was hard to find a job. I need a job :(. Well,  I finished watching all Naruto Shippuden episodes (I cried a lot) and I also finished watching all episodes of Fairy Tail and I'M FIRE UP NOW~~~~~~~

Thanks to hugs_for_hippies for the cover.