Friends

We entered the school and he took me to my room. We were in front of my room door, still holding hand. I looked at his lavender eyes. He was looking at mine. I kept looking at him and I started to daydream.

        We were sitting on the grass. We were holding hand and we were looking at the mountains. It was a beautiful view, tall trees, different kind of flowers and the birds were singing. It was really peaceful. No Hate. No Sorrow. No Pain. I looked at Zero and he did the same. I saw him leaning in, slowly and I did the same. Only two centimeters from kissing. I closed my eyes……..

“_________?” I heard my name been called.

“_________!!!” I heard my name been called, again.

I stopped daydreaming and I looked at Zero then at his lips and I started to blush.

“__________, are you Okay? Your face is all red” Zero told me and he sounded concerned.

I nodded.

“Is she sick?” he asked himself.

        I saw Zero putting his hand on my forehead. Then I saw him leaning in and he put his forehead on my forehead to check if I’m sick. I froze and I felt myself blushing. He leaned back.

“She doesn’t have a fever” he said to himself.

“I’m okay Zero” I told him.

I opened the door and I told him to enter. He entered and I sat on my bed. He just stand.

“Why were you and your friends were outside the school ground and do not tell me that you didn’t know the rules” Zero told me while he put a chair in front of me.

I laughed nervously.

        What to do? I just can’t lie to him…….Well you are lying to him. You didn’t tell him about the concerts on Saturday and that you aren’t from this world and that you know his secret……But I can’t tell him that Blue was the one that came out with that idea.

“I was bored and I told them to break some rules and to go out the school ground” I said to him while looking down.

Zero looked at me and said “Right”.

I think that he didn’t believed me.

“Are you a hunter?” he asked me.

“No” I replied and this time I looked at him.

“How did you know that he was a Level E?” he asked me.

“I can’t tell you but I do believe in Vampires” I told him.

“Why not” he said.

“It’s a secret” I replied.

        We didn’t said anything, after that. Zero was getting up to leave my room. I rapidly get up and I hold him arm. Zero looked at me.

“Zero, thank you and please promise me that you won’t tell Mr. ChairMan about what happened earlier with the Level E……..I don’t care if you tell him about me not being at school” I told him.

“Don’t worry _________. I won’t tell him anything and when I said anything is anything but if you do it again I will tell him” he replied.

I felt happy and out of nowhere I hugged him.

“Thank You, Thank You Zero, You are the best” I told him but then I realized what I did and I stopped hugging him. My face was really red……….At least he didn’t hugged back because if he did, I probably will die of loss of nose bleeding.

“Sorry about that” I told him while looking at him and I saw that he was blushing a little bit.

OH MY GOD!!!! ZERO IS BLUSHING AND IS BECAUSE OF ME.

“Don’t worry” he replied quietly.

“Zero, remembered that I told you that I wanted to be your friend but you just pushed me away” I said to him.

        He nodded. Zero looked a little sad maybe is because he remembered the events that happened that day.

“I just want to tell you that I really want to be your friend if you want. I will be really happy if you became my friend like really happy, a thousand time happy. But I will understand if you don’t want to be my friend after all who want to be a friend of a ugly girl like me” I told him while looking down.

He didn’t said anything. Of course he didn’t said anything he doesn’t want to be my friend.

“_________, look at me” he told me.

        I didn’t looked at him afraid that he will tell me that he hate me and he doesn’t want to be a friend of a ugly girl like me.

“Please” he begged.

        I  gave in and I looked at him but my eyes were closed because I didn’t want to see his face when he rejects me.

I heard Zero sighed.

“________, open your eyes” he said.

“No” I replied.

“And why not” he asked me and I can tell he was a little concern.

“Because I don’t want to see your face when you tell me that you don’t want to be my friend” I honestly said to Zero.

He sighed again.

“I’m not going to reject you…….I want to be your friend” he told me.

“You are lying” I said to him. I still have my eyes close.

“No. I am not lying to you. open your eyes and you can tell me if I am lying to you” he said to me sounding really serious like when a parent tell you that you are punished like that of serious.

I opened my eyes slowly. He took my hands and he held it.

“I want to be your friend and please don’t call yourself ugly because……….You are beautiful” he told me while avoiding eyes contact. He face was all red and I can tell that he is not looking at me because it was the first time that he call a girl beautiful.

        I blushed and I told him “Thank You and you are really handsome Zero. Kaname is nothing compare to you because you are really like REALLY handsome more than any night class students” I told him. Oh God, I don’t know where I took all that courage to tell him that.

        Zero looked at me and he was blushing. And he had written all over his beautiful lavender eyes and his beautiful face that he was really surprised. Now this is my time to look at the floor and not to him.

“Thanks…I will going to my room because is really late and we have school tomorrow. Good night __________” he told me while walking at the door.

“Zero, what I said before I really mean it. Good night, Friend” I told him while smiling sweetly at him.

He smiled and he left…..WAIT HE SMILED. Zero just FREAKING SMILED and I like it a lot.

ZERO POV:

        I went to my room and I laid on my bed. She believe in Vampire. If one day she find out my secret, will she be scare of me, will she think that I am a monster or will she just accept me. When she told me the reason that she wasn’t at school, I could tell that she was lying. Then I remembered when she hugged me and when she blushed. That made me happy because she hugged me but I really felt happy when I made her blushed and this time Kaname wasn’t the reason of her blushing face. I smiled thinking about what _______ said to me. She just told me to be her friend and that I was a handsome guy more than that STUPID Kaname Kuran. At least she doesn’t find him that attractive. Also I can’t believe that I told her that she is beautiful and I freaking blushed in front of ________. What is happening to me? I thought that only Yuuki was the only one to make me blushed. I really can’t wait for school to start tomorrow. For the first time in my whole life I want to go to class and is just because of her, __________.

ZERO POV END:

 ~~~~Thanks to hugs_for_hippies for the cover for this story~~~~