Yuuki's revenge

I entered the classroom with a grin on my face. I felt so happy, I stood up by myself and I slap Yuuki.

This is the best day of my life.

I saw my friends and Yuuki hasn’t come to classroom, yet.

I walked to my friends and I whispered “I have to talk with you”.

Star and Blue nodded.

“__________, why are you grinning, you look like Natsu from Fairy Tail” Moon said.

I didn’t said anything. I just grinned more.

“_________, what did you do?” Blue told me.

“Ahh, I didn’t do anything. I am just really happy today” I replied.

With that I sat down on my seat.

        I saw Yuuki entered that classroom. She looked normal. She was smiling, laughing, getting along with everyone, even my friends. She was acting like nothing had happened between the two of us.

She is a pretty good actress, well she is NOT that good.

        I know that she is acting, I am that smart, take that Shikamaru, Neji, Sebastian, and Kaname, I am smarter that you guys.

        The bell rang and everyone left except for my friends. They were waiting for me. I get up and we went to the basement. We sat down on the floor.

“Okay, _________, why are you happy? This morning you were down and now I see you grinning like an idiot” Star said.

“Guess what happened at lunch” I told them.

“We don’t know” Moon answered.

“Guess” I replied.

“Well, you got confessed by Zero and you guys kissed?” Moon said.

I blushed because I remembered what had happened on my room with Zero. Damn Blue.

“N-No” I told her “Why would he confess besides he likes someone else”.

“You have magical power and you can travel to any anime world that you want like Hellsing or Darker than Black” Star said.

“I wish but sadly the answer is No but that is an awesome power” I honestly replied.

“Damn it, _________, tell us now” Blue demanded.

“You are not fun Blue” I replied.

She glared at me.

“I slap Yuuki and I’m really happy for it~” I told them while smiling innocently.

“What the-________, Why did you do that?” Moon said.

"Because she told me that I would never have Zero because I am a useless, loser, and an ugly girl. That I am just a brat, a garbage, a stinking trash” I told them.

"WHAT THE HELLL” Moon yelled.

“What does she thinks she is?” Star told me.

“I know right” I answered.

“Girls, you know that Yuuki is not real. She is just a character of an anime and a manga” Blue told us.

“If she isn’t real why in the manga she is a nice person but right here on the Vampire Knight world she is a bad person. She is diffidently real to me” I told her.

Blue rolled her eyes.

“Girls, I’m going for a walk” I told them.

“Why?” Star said.

“Because I want to, I only wanted to tell you that I slap Yuuki” I replied.

        I left and I was walking in the hallway when I bumped into someone. I looked at the person, sorry let me clarify that, I looked at three girls. One have white hair with red eyes. The other two are twins. They have red hair and I think that their eyes are light blue. I can tell that the leader was the one with white hair but those red eyes of her are kind of scary.

        Is she, Itachi and Sasuke lost sister? Nah, is not like she jumped to another dimension, but it can be possible looked at my friends and I. You know ___________, you think too much, she is NOT from Naruto world and she is NOT Itachi and Sasuke lost sister.

        I step back and my back hit the wall. Sadly, I got corner by them.  One of the twin sister was one my left and the other one was on my right. I looked at the one of my left and she was smirking darkly and the one at my right was giving me a small smile with an I’m sorry but we have to do this and you kind of deserve it face.

“You are ___________” the girl with white hair told me.

I really wanted to tell her, me, __________, no, I am Kassandra but I bet that they already know my name.

“My name is Ai, the one on your left, her name is Min and the one on your right, her name is Ayame” the white hair said.

I nodded.

“I will asked again, your name is __________” Ai told me.

I nodded.

Min and Ayame hold my arm, tightly.

“Good to know. __________, this is a message so that you left Kaname and Zero alone. Someone paid us to do something to you but because is about Kaname, I want to let you know that if you don’t leave him alone you will suffer more than today” Ai said.

Min took my hair, roughly “If you look at Zero”.

        Ayame hold my chin, tightly “If you talk to him or even kiss him or kiss Kaname, we will hurt you, again and again and again”.

What the….Zero has fan girls.

        Suddenly, I felt a fist on my stomach. I gasped for air. Ayame and Min hold me. I saw Ai smirking and she hit my face and stomach. Min and Ayame let me go and I felt on the floor. They kept kicking me really hard and I felt blood on my lips.

 Why this girls hate me so much? Wait, they said that they got paid, is this Yuuki doing?

I stopped thinking when I felt a hard kick on the stomach. I cough and gasped.

“HEY! What are you doing?” a familiar voice said.

They stopped kicking me and they turn around.

“_________?! _________!!!” the voice yelled my name.

~~~~Thanks to hugs_for_hippies for the cover for this story~~~~