Questions

It was class time so I get up early.  Kaname and I decided that he will take me to the classroom because that is what a boyfriend should do so when I opened the door, he was standing in front of me.   

I smiled at him and he smiled back. 

We hold hands so it was more believable. That is what a boyfriend and a girlfriend should do, right? 

"So, are you coming to the festival on Saturday?" I asked him. 

"Yes, I will" he answered. 

"Why are you asking that?" he said. 

"I just wanted to know. That is all" I replied. 

We stopped at the classroom and we looked at each other. 

He smiled at me and I smiled at him. 

"Well, I'll see you later, okay" he said. 

"Okay, bye" I responded. 

"Bye" he kissed my cheek and I blushed.  

        Why in the world you kissed me in front of my classmate, oh yeah, I forgot, we are pretending to be a couple. 

He looked at my blushing face. He smirk and then gave me a small wink. 

I blushed more. 

        I turned around and I saw everyone looking at me. Some people were shocked. Some people gave me glares. That included the stupid Yuuki aka Brownie, Ayame, Ai and Min. Some people had normal faces and Zero, well he didn't show any sign of jealousy. At least pretend that you care, at least  just a little bit, but NOOO, Mr. I don't like people, doesn't care. 

What I am going to do with you Zero? 

Zero P.O.V: 

I want to kill him. How dare he kiss __________ and then make her blushed in front of the classroom. 

Zero P.O.V END: 

        I sat down at my seat, looked for my pencil on my back bag and when I looked up, I saw my friends, Moon, Star and Blue and other girls from the class. My friends sat on my desk and the other girls looked at me with dreamy face and to tell you the truth that is really scary and creepy is like those fangirls that want to attack their idols. Freaky. 

"You are a cute couple" a girl said. 

I smiled at her. 

"I envious you but in a good way" other said.