Sleeping

Today is Saturday but we decided that today we are not going to preform because we want to practice for the festival and you know what, I thought that this Vampire World was going to be the same as the manga or the anime but I guess that I am wrong, maybe coming here change some stuff.

        This world is really crazy. Yuuki is a bad person. Zero has a friend, and Kaname is my boyfriend, well kind of, this is just a plan to make Zero jealous.

 It was cute how Kaname confessed to me yesterday.

I decided to go to walk around the school. I dress in this cute outfit . 

        I stopped walking I saw the barn where White Lily is locate. I decided to go in. I smiled and I pet her. I looked down and I saw Zero with his eyes closed. I quietly sit down next to him. I looked at his peaceful face then at his lips and I smiled sadly, remembering the kiss that he rejected. 

I slowly caressed his left cheek. His cheek felt so soft.

        I looked at his face and thought, "Why don't you love me? I will give my life for you. I will sacrifice my life to save yours. I will do anything for you, but you don't love me. But I promised myself and that stupid of brownie that you will fall in love with me".

I leaned in and now I am face to face with Zero's face.

I wanted to kiss him, I really do but I can't. I will just wait for him to kiss me.

I decided to sleep next to him. I put my arm around his waist and my head resting on his chest. I went in to a deep sleep.

Zero's P.O.V.

        I had my eyes closed when I felt a hand on my face and right away I knew that was ________ soft hand. I let her caressed my face because I like the feeling that I am feeling right now. I felt her leaning in and she stopped nearly my face. I felt my heart racing because I thought that she was going to kiss me and believe me I will let her kiss me. Maybe is because she is girlfriend of Kaname Kuran and that anger me. What she sees on him? Does she know that he is a Vampire, a pureblood?

Suddenly I felt her arm on my waist and her head on my cheeks. I really want to hug her right now but I can't.

…..And why my heart hurt when she accepted to be Kaname’s girlfriend?
…....Why do you make me feel this way _________? Why?

Zero's P.O.V. END:

         I opened my eyes slowly and I looked up and I saw Zero's face really closed to mine. I blushed and I bravely and stupidly decided to kiss his cheek. I was going to get up but I felt an arm on my waist....An arm? An arm?! I started to blush. I slowly removed his arm and I get up, quietly.

But I felt a hand on my wrist. I looked down and I saw Zero looking me.

"Where are you think you are going" He told me.

"I-I saw you sleeping and I decided to go" I lied to him.

"Liar" He replied.

"I am not lying" I replied while moving a step back.

"Then why you sleep next to me and then kissed my cheek" He said.

"You were dreaming. I didn't do any of that besides I have a boyfriend" I replied.

        He gets up and he looked at me with a serious glare. Like the kind of glare that he give to those annoying fan girls of the Night Class, that kind of glare.

"I still can't believe that you are his girlfriend" he told me.

"Well believe it" I replied.

"Why are you his girlfriend? You kissed me the other night and then all of the sudden you are his girlfriend" he told me while getting angry.

"That kiss was not meant to be...well, forget what I just said. It was meant to be but Zero, you didn't return my feelings so I had to move on and Kaname will help me with that besides you have that brownie of Yuuki" I told him.

"Do you even know what kind of person is he?" He told me while raising his voice.

"Yes, I know" I said.

"No, you don't" He told me while raising his voice even more.

"Calm down, Zero and I know that he is a pureblood" I replied.

"And with knowing that you still accepted to be his girlfriend" he told me slowly calming down.

I nodded, "I know that he will never hurt me".

"Now that I think of it, what will happen when you have sex with Yuuki" out of nowhere I told him.

"W-What?" Zero dumbfounded replied.

"In the near future, Yuuki and you will be a couple. And when the times come to have sex like any couple does, what are you going to do Zero. Because if she is a virgin that mean that there is going to be blood involve and you being a level D. How are you going to control yourself, Zero because you eventually going to have sex with her....Sex is important if you didn’t know~" I told him trying to teasing him.

I saw him blushing.

"W-Why are y-you talking about s-sex? Are you trying to have sex with Kaname?" he told me.

"Eww, Zero. Don't be a pervert besides I am not thinking about having sex with him. I am not you. I am not a pervert like you" I told him while walking out of the barn and while trying to not laugh in front of him.

"I am NOT a pervert" he yelled.

~~~~Thanks to hugs_for_hippies for the cover for this story~~~~