Seirin

Today is Sunday so that means, let bother Zero today. That is why right now I’m planning to go to Zero room. Maybe he is awake, maybe he is asleep. I wonder what he wears when he is sleeping. 

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME. WHY I AM THINKING THAT! 

Today, I am planning to help Zero because if one day I accidentally cut myself, I want his to at least try to control himself and my "Helping Zero to control himself if one day I cut myself accidently  in front of him"  is approve by Kaname Kuran. 

FLASHBACK: 

I woke up at 6:00 am. Pretty early, I deserve a cookie for that. 

I, silently got out of the Day Class Building. 

I kept walking and I saw the Night Class Building. 

I saw the guard so I hide in a tree. 

I waited for five minutes. 

I felt like the guard wasn't there anymore and lucky me, he wasn't there. 

In a flash I was inside of the building. 

Where is the kitchen. I want to  throw water to Kaname, that is going to be his wake up alarm. 

I smirked evilly when I thought that. 

I went to the kitchen quietly. I did the same thing that Natsu from Fairy Tail did when he felt like a ninja. 

Beware of me Vampires, The Awesome Ninja __________ is here. 

I grab a bowl and I put cold water on it. 

But when I turned around I saw Kaname in front of me. 

I scream and the bowl fell. 

"WHAT THE HELL! KANAME, YOU ALMOST KILLED ME WITH A HEART ATTACK!" I yelled at him. 

He smirked. 

I rolled my eyes when I saw him smirking. 

I started to walk to his room and he followed.  

I stopped in front of his room. 

"So, Kaname, Can I borrow Seiren?" I asked him. 

I looked at me confused. 

"Why?" He asked. 

"Easy, I want to help Zero because if one day, I accidently cut myself in front of him, there is going to be blood so I want to help him to at least try to control himself with my blood" I told him. 

"And why do you need Seiren" he asked. 

"Look, Kaname, I know that she is your unofficial bodyguard and your faithful follower. Don't ask why I know this thing. I just need her so in case Zero goes crazy about tasting my blood, she could try to stop him or in a bad case, cut his head off but please I don't want to do the cut his head off thing" I told him. 

Kaname sighed. 

"Seiren" Kaname said her name. 

In a flash she was besides him. 

Is she a Ninja? 

Kaname explained to her. 

She just nodded. 

Seiren looks so emotionless but I like her. 

FLASHBACK END: 

~~~~Thanks to hugs_for_hippies for the cover for this story~~~~