002.

AS the sun as bright as the moon shines on Johnnie's face, infested by choking victim can be heard blasting in the background.

"If there was a god I'm sure he would be hated..."

"I am infested.. it happens just like that.."

Johnnie rubbed his eyes and ears, trying to get his vision more clearer, and hearing more decent. "You take your pick! They make me sick!" Jake screams into his fake microphone. "Well, I'll scratch until I bleed! So there'll be scabs for me to pick!" Tara also screams. They make dramatic electric guitar motions as the music continues.

"Sometimes it feels like sex when I'm scratching my paws!" Johnnie also screamed. If you can't beat 'em join 'em.

As soon as the song ends, everybody pants out of breath, gasping for air. "that song.. always gave me a burst of energy." Jake panted. Tara fell on the floor outta pure exhaustion but Johnnie was too tired to laugh..

"Well, that's one way to get up in the morning.." Johnnie wheezed out. "So, let's get some gas and we can go to the lab?"

Jake shrugged. "Yeah, sure. What about Tara?" "Im.. Ok!" she said still on the floor.

...

"Hello, welcome to the lab! What are you here to donate today!" The receptionist smiled, setting a tone to the already darkened place. "Uh, hi. We are looking to donate to the zombie virus so we brought our friend Sam." He said pointing to the cart.

The receptionist was typing something on her laptop. "Alright, the person escorting you will be there shortly. In the meantime you can wait in the hall to your left." she emphasized her smile while looking straight at them. "Alright."

"What a fucking asshole dude, she was so sarcastic with her fucking smile.." Jake muttered. "Jake you can't say that.." Tara said, hitting him on the shoulder. "What's with everyone hitting me on the shoulder today? Jesus Christ!"

"Alright guys let's not act like hooligans," Johnnie replied, trying to calm everyone down. "But we are." Jake said, sitting down on the chair that was in the hallway. "Okay, but don't let everyone know that?"

"Not me, y'all stay safe though." Tara sashayed as she sat down. "Yeah, she's too bougie to be a hooligan." Jake sashayed with her. "Yeah, tarayummy for life yall period!" Johnnie repeated the same action and they all started laughing.

Maybe, things can be hopeful for California and the trio again.