009.

JOHNNIE has been in love countless times, But one he can recall was Alex

JOHNNIE has been in love countless times, But one he can recall was Alex. When she broke up with him his heart hurt like crazy. He used to cry about it all the time. Especially when he wasn't in the best mental health state, but he knew it was for the best. Sometimes he wishes she was still here, he still wonders where she is now, hoping the feelings are mutual and they're both supporting each other from afar. 

Which reminded him to be careful when it comes to falling in love again. Just, don't go too deep. 

So after having sex with Jake, he thought about plenty of things and decided to not take any of this further in case of fucking up his next best relationship. He wasn't ready for love, and he hoped Jake could understand that. 

So why did his heart hurt?

He thought about it plenty and plenty of times, but he just didn't understand it. He was the one who told him that, so why was he so hurt? it felt like his heart shattered into a million pieces. Now whatever chemistry they had before, it wasn't that way now. Took it to grasp and decided to just move away from his life, one relationship he could have pursued just flushed down the drain. 

Just like that. Hurt like shit though. 

But let's stir away from that. It's only one more week until the zombie apocalypse ends, so at the end of it, he'll tell him how he feels. I mean, you only live once right? It shouldn't matter anyway. 

He just hopes his relationship will be the same. 

...

"There's a lot of fucking zombies against this door right now," Jake said bursting the door of the house down. "It fucking stinks.." Johnnie said covering his nose. "Doesn't smell half bad." Sam shrugged. "Of course it doesn't you half-immortal zombie bitch." Johnnie cursed. "Can we just shut up and go inside? We got to check to see if the girl is still alive or not." Tara said through his gas mask. 

Jake shot the zombies down one by one, but they just kept coming, one by one. "Fuck, I ran out of ammo.." He kept trying to reload his gun, worried.  "It's okay, I'm immortal right? Just get behind me." They all lined up behind him and went upstairs. "Okay, I look that way, We all just split up. Sound good?" Sam planned, they all agreed and went their separate ways. 

Jake went into the kid's bedroom while Sam went into the kitchen and Johnnie and Tara went into the living room. They were all frightened, But the alleged girl inside must have been much more terrified. Until they heard a girl scream. 

Well, that was the time to dip.

Johnnie and Tara rushed outside, shaking their boots in nervousness. "What the fuck what the fuck.." Tara murmured. Johnnie was shaken but didn't really overreact about it until they heard another scream. "Ah! Sam, Somebody help!" 

It was Jakes.