013.

"I can't sleep

 "I can't sleep."

JAKE freezes and slowly turns his head around to look at Johnnie blushing profusely. "No, No fuck no. Oh Hell no, Johnnie you are not-"  "I'm sorry, okay! but I just can't stop thinking about it and it's just.." Jake sighs and runs his hair through his forehead. "I'm not fucking topping if we do this again, because my ass still hurts." 

"Are you sure it's not from the hemorrhoids?" He Joked. "Fuck off Johnnie." He stuck up the middle finger at him and walked away from him. "Wait! Okay fine," he said grabbing him and leading him inside his room. It was kinda weird how the sleep schedule of the 4 went, they only had 3 beds so they had to rotate each time. Wasnt voluntary, but it's whatever since Sam always took the couch.

"Are you gonna be quiet?" Jake asked Johnnie. "Yeah, I'm not like you who woke up the whole neighborhood the last time." Johnnie rolled his eyes as he got on the bed. "You sure baby? cause imma be going all night long.." he says alluringly, making Johnnie blush. "Fuck, yes I'm sure just take off my clothes already!" 

Jake gets on the bed and starts to undress him, kissing him during the process, and making Johnnie whimper. He wasn't gonna lie and say he was painfully hard by the way he was shuttering during every touch he placed in his sensitive spots. Johnnie was just, so cute at times, no matter how weird he may be, he's so like, fucking. he doesn't know, actually. "You taste so good, babycakes.." he said starting to nibble on his waist. "nngh goddamnit Jake, Just get on with it!" He ushered. 

He took off his pants and underwear, and thank god Johnnie brought lube this time, or this was definitely going to hurt. He opened the bottle cap, rubbed lube on his fingers, and then lifted his legs so he had easier access. "Ever stuck a finger in?" he asked rubbing his index finger against his hole, "N-No," he whispered. "Okay, I'll go slow," he said, pushing his finger in slowly, Johnnie hissed at the feeling. "Fuck Jake that hurts--" He cried. "I thought you said you wouldn't make any noise hmm?" he asked him, Only his finger still halfway in. "W-Well I fucking lied. This shit hurts, how do you even deal with thi-" Jake shoved his full index finger in. 

"Just let me know when you want me to move." He states with his full finger still inside, He waited for a moment before confirming, moving his fingers in an up and down motion against his hole, trying to find his prostate. "Fuckfuckfuck! Jake," He moaned. "Be quiet princess, don't want anyone to hear now do we." He quickly added his second finger, hitting his prostate almost instantly, making Johnnie cum all over the sheets. "That was quick." Jake stated as he started to unbuckle his own pants, grabbing a condom from the table and slipping it on.

"Shut up and don't fucking call me that.. Just be gentle.." he pleaded, as he felt Jake slowly slide the tip in. "G-God, Jake, please," he begged as he rolls his hips back onto his cock, "Just hurry up with it!" 

He shoves the first half of his cock in with a loud moan, quickly covering his mouth by how loud he was. "That fucking hurts!" Johnnie almost screamed. "Yeah.. nghh, always h-hurts for the first time, your are so fucking tight dude holy shit, are you fucking squeezing my dick off or something?.." 

He slides 3/4 of his dick inside of him, finding his prostate, letting out a long low moan. "Fuckk.. Jake, right there, so fucking-- Shitt.." he sighed, gripping the sheets. Jake slowly starts thrusting in and out of him slowly, giving it was his first time and all, he wanted to make sure it was a better experience than when he got laid. 

Jake gritted his teeth as he continued to thrust inside. It's been a while since he topped, he honestly forgot how good it felt. "J-Jake," he panted. "Yeah?" "G-Go faster, please.." he murmured.  he went down to kiss him. "I got you.." he whispered as he continued to hump and thrust into him even quicker shoving his whole dick inside of him. "Oooh fuckk, thats it, aaah!" he mewled, tears rolling down his face, ruining his makeup. It hurt so good. 

"I-I'm about to cum again," he whispered, "Hold on, me too.." Jake said still chasing his pleasure. "mmnghh, please.." Johnnie moaned. "God, the things you do to Johnnie.." he caressed his hair. as he came inside him. Johnnie came shortly after with a loud shout. 

Jake wipes the sweat of his face as he wraps the condom and throws it in the garbage. "At least we were a bit quieter this time." "Real.." Johnnie says pulling up his pants. "Do you actually sleep with skinny jeans on?"

"Stop judging my habits and go to sleep."