004.

JAKE and tara stood shocked and amazed at this, and started jumping up and down with joy hugging each other

JAKE and tara stood shocked and amazed at this, and started jumping up and down with joy hugging each other. "He's gonna be alive!" They both shouted. "Awe man, he stopped moving." Johnnie frowned. 

The doctors then took a quick look at Sam's body, and quickly injected the last and final serum into his bite mark, and then stepped back to see what would happen. Johnnie and tara both got closer into the mirror wall, also very intrigued to see what would happen.

A few minutes later, Sam's body rises, and his eyes are bloodshot red. "Oh my god, he's waking up Tara!" Jake exclaimed. "I can see that Jake." 

His eyes quickly turn back to blue, Suddenly reclaiming all of his memories when he was alive. "What the fuck? Why am I naked? Where the fuck is Jake?" 

"Sam!" He cried, rushing towards him, "Jake what the fuck is going on? Hey tara and johnnie? no actually what the fuck is happening?" 

"We can explain later, Doctor can we take him back home pleasee." He squealed. "Shut up jake you sound like a girl." Johnnie rolled his eyes. "Not to agree, but I have to agree, sorry Jake. Glad your alive though Sam." Tara gave him a fistbump. 

"Yes, you can take him home, But make sure he comes back for testing when he's fully healed of his wounds." The doctor stated giving Jake a sign-out sheet. "Just sign all of this and you can  leave." 

They signed and left the building.

AT HOME,  9:48 AM. 

As soon as they all got home, Jake quickly tended to his wounds while everyone left to go to bed because they were pretty tired for being out there for 5 hours. Jake makes sure to not touch the bite mark of the zombie.

 "So what happened." Sam asked jake. "So, uh, you died, but that's okay, because we took you to the doctors and you miraculously survived the procedure." He smiled. using cotton swabs and alcohol wipes to clean his bruises. 

"Shit.. that hurts." He hissed. "Sorry, Sam." He sighed. "I'm going to put on ointment and tell me if its too much okay?" he says getting the ointment from the first aid kit. 

Jake rubs the ointment on the wounds of his arms and legs, which he was glad it was only his arms and legs because he protects his torso with high armed military gear, after the zombie apocalypse came to affect all of california they have been distributing weapons to all citizens to defend themselves. 

"Fuck!" he yelled, "Sorry! sorry.." Jake replied "I'm almost done okay?" he said still rubbing the ointment on his arm. 

"Done." He said putting the ointment away. "No homo, but I like how you take care of me, its cute." 

"I know. Nobody can resist mama bear." He smiled as he sashayed. Sam rolled his eyes and playfully punched him in the shoulder. "Shut up dude." 

He grabbed the bandages and wrapped them quickly around his arms and legs. "These should heal in about 2 weeks..." "Thanks dude." He thanked "Bro, is he sleeping?" he said turning around, to see him laying his head on the front of the couch lightly snoring. 

He ruffled his hair and fell asleep on his lap.