005.

JAKE woke up to Sam falling asleep in his lap it was later in the night, around 1pm

JAKE woke up to Sam falling asleep in his lap it was later in the night, around 1pm.  He didn't really know how to feel about it, he was tipsy and awake for most of yesterday, so all in all, he feels like shit. 

He went into the kitchen to find Johnnie, getting a monster energy drink. "Dude.. I feel like shit.." Johnnie got up and opened the can drinking it. "I can tell, nobody wanted to take care of Sam but you, so, you're the one that mostly feels like shit." Jake chuckles, "Shut the fuck up." 

He bent over to also get an energy drink in the fridge until he felt a smack on his behind, startling him almost instantly. "Oh my god Johnnie you bitch.." He sighed. "shits thick," he replied. 

"I'm gonna go back to bed." Jake said walking away with his energy drink.  "Where? on the couch?" "Yes, on the couch I have nowhere else to sleep." 

"You can sleep with me." Johnnie said with his raspy voice. "What the fuck, no. just go back into your room." "Please," he begged. 

"Oh my god fine Johnnie, Jesus fucking Christ." 

...

"Get, the fuck, away from me." Jake said, laying on the opposite side of Johnnie. Johnnie scooted closer to him "I can't sleep." "And how the fuck is my problem? I want to sleep so go away." 

"Can't sleep alone, it gives me mad anxiety bro." he shivered. Jake started to feel sympathy for him. "C'mere Johnnie.." Johnnie scoots even closer to him. "When is this shit going to be over.." Johnnie sighed. Jake pushes him closer to his chest, giving him head rubs to soothe him.

 Johnnie blushes, trying not to think anything of it. He's just trying to be nice. Even though he can be a fucking asshole, he was way to close too his fucking tits to be thinking of anything else BUT his chest. 

but while his face was pushed to his chest, he can literally see one of his nipples poking out through his shirt. Don't think about it... Johnnie thought to himself, but he smelt so good. I think he used that perfume he gifted him suits him well

wait, what the fuck am I talking about right now? this is so fucking gay. I mean, yeah he did gay shit with him, hell they even kissed. But that shit was always satire right? right? fuck, why the hell am i questioning his sexuality, while stuffed in Jake's fucking chest right now.

Right. all he needed to do was go to sleep. 

Jake tried to go to sleep, but it was so difficult with johnnie's heavy breathing against his chest. he blurily opened his eyes, looking down at him.

"Johnnie.. Are you hard? "