014.

A loud shout awoke Jake

A loud shout awoke Jake. "What the fuck happened to you?!" Johnnie shrieked. "Huh!? What! What Johnnie!?" he shot out of bed, but quickly fell on the floor due to his legs giving up. He was only in his boxers and Johnnie's 'Never Shout Never' tee. "Fuck!" Johnnie quickly got up from out of the bed, "Even your legs are rotting. What the fuck happened?" 

"I just want Diet Coke," Jake muttered. "Just... Just take your medicine, Jake, Jesus..." he sighed giving him water, sitting him up so he could take his medicine. Johnnie fed it to him and Jake swallowed it "Done... Mama bear needs her diet coke.." He slurred. "Not right now, I'm gonna call Sam," he stated frantically rushing out of the room. 

Jake tried to sit on the bed, grabbing his coke from his mini fridge, even though Jake says it's like the most useless thing ever, but it's actually pretty convenient when you get down to it. He drank it and immediately felt extreme pain on his forehead. It wasn't a migraine, it felt like somebody was eating his head alive.

This is like the worst part about being half zombie, he always gets the urge to eat, but he never does. But at least he didn't attract other zombies. But why does food never feel satisfying.. anymore.. 

But the medicine seems to be working, He quickly healed after he took his medicine, but his estrogen is still through the roof, and he doesn't know why, at this point, he refuses to wash or do even anything to his hair. Wasn't like Rapunzel, but close, and his thighs just felt like butter. 

"Jake! Jake! what the-" Sam busted into the room along with Johnnie and stared at him with shock. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah I just need to cut my hair, It's getting way too long.." He stated pulling the strands. "So, he's rotting but for a few minutes after he takes his medicine he's fine? Thats, interesting I guess.." Sam pointed out. "I'm not making this up! maybe that's what happened. Whatever. I'm just gonna call Tara to cut your hair." he said walking out with Sam and closing the door behind him.

"Sounds good Johnnie.." he said. We went to grab his phone to see if the California government finally gave out service but to no avail, he kept on playing offline games until Tara opened the door. 

"Jesus, your hair is long." "Oh wow, Tara! didn't even notice." He said sarcastically. "Shut up Jake." she said sitting next to him "I have the perfect hairstyle! God, I'm so excited," she said grabbing her hair products and tools. 

"Don't fuck my hair up.." he prayed. "Jake, you have no faith in me. I got you, I promise,"  she said. Tara got her hair moisturizer and started rubbing it all over his hair, but since he has hair the size of Jack and the Beanstalk, the whole process took like at least 30 minutes. 

"Are you done?" "No Jake stop asking me," she replied annoyed. Jake made a grumbling noise. "So, you and Johnnie huh.." she asked him. "Yeah, what about it?" "Nah, I just noticed that condom on the floor, are y'all dating or something?" 

"Uh, no, I don't know it's complicated.." "What do you mean?" "I mean like we have sex, and like I don't know mixed signals, and we also had sex again so that just further proves my point." 

Tara combs his hair out "Your point is what?" he turns his head to Tara. "Do you think Johnnie is in love with me?"