012.

JAKE has been sleeping a lot recently

JAKE has been sleeping a lot recently. He's been really tired even when he wasn't doing anything. He was like the male version of sleeping beauty. He woke up at 6 a.m. to go brush his teeth, the good thing is that ever since he took the medicine the fainting has been happening less spontaneously. 

He looked up at the mirror and screamed. Even though this wasn't a movie, he had hair touching his waist, and usually, his hair gets everywhere all the time, this was a whole other problem. His chest got even bigger, which wasn't possible because even though he didn't work out, he was an average-sized dude. This was like a workout chest people had at the Olympics or something except more perky and soft . He took his shirt off.

Oh hell no. 

He threw the cup he was using to wash his mouth with water out of the window making a loud crashing sound and went back to sleep. Dreading about the days to come. He felt like killing himself, he wasn't Johnnie but he would've surely been suicidal if this happened to him. He took more of the medicine, hoping his body would turn back to normal, and cut his hair so he was at shoulder length. Not sure what he's gonna do about the chest though, he hopes it's gonna reduce with time. 

Everything is going to be fine. But he cannot keep doing this everyday or he's going to go insane. 

...

Jake woke up again to a tapping on his thigh, "Wake up Jake.." Johnnie tapped. Jake woke up and rubbed his eyes. "What is it, Johnnie?" "Can you help me get my lunchables? Tara hid them from me again and I can't get them off the shelf." He said. "Johnnie, you woke me up for this?" he said still looking at him lazily. "Yeah. I'm hungry." 

He slides off the bed and reaches for the light. "What the fuck?" Johnnie exclaimed. "What?" he asked him. "why are you.. You know what never mind it's probably the medicine, I just want my Lunchables." Jake shook it off and followed him into the kitchen. 

Jake stood on his tippy toes and reached to grab the pack of Lunchables and gave it to him. "Are you happy?" "Yup." "Gonna go to bed.." he says walking away. "Wait.."

Jake turns around again. "I can't sleep."