020.

JAKE WEBBER

JAKE WEBBER

I groaned as the thoughts of waking up had anything to do with what happened last night

I groaned as the thoughts of waking up had anything to do with what happened last night. Wait, what even happened last night? Johnnie is not here, he's probably off getting the Diet Coke I asked for. 

Or, Not.

I saw him in the kitchen more tired than before, his eyes were tear-stained and dark. Movements were shaky and he just wasn't himself. "Are you okay?" He turned around like a whiplash and started to back up from me slowly. Weird. "Back, the fuck up." He said grabbing a spatula and waving it at me. "Uhmm, Johnnie?" I chuckled at him. But It looks like he wasn't playing around. 

"I don't understand. What--" I said trying to move closer to him.  "Stay the fuck back. I know what you did. To Scruff, To Sam And Colby, To Tara, To everybody! Stay the fuck back right fucking now." He said, shaking and he shoved the spatula in my face. He looked so cute, I wanted to bathe in his scent. 

"Scruff told you didn't he," I stated moving closer to him and knocking the spatula out of his hand with brute force, Knocking down other things in the process. Johnnie trembled in his boots "Johnnie, your so cute, But so fucking clueless." I said grabbing him by the shirt and pulling him closer. "It took you this long to find out? By scruff, out of all people? pathetic." I threw him on the ground, and he quickly scooted over only to be blocked by a wall. Like a child crying in a corner. "Don't interfere with my shit, and we won't have problems." I walked to Johnnie, cornering him.

"U-Understood." He said shaken. 

"Good.. I'm glad we came to an understanding. Cause I won't hesitate to fucking murder you." I cooed, ruffling his hair. But getting serious on the last part. "Pick this shit up." I said walking away and pulling out my phone. 

I went to a secluded space outside and made a phone call. "He found out," I stated. "Goddamnit Jake, Just how many people are you gonna let find out about this shit. It's already bad enough that scruff is planning to kill us. We don't need another." A government official stated with an accent. "You do know we need his blood to rid the rest of the population of zombies. Now how the fuck are we supposed to get that?"

" Don't worry, I have another plan."