010.

"Ah! Sam, Somebody help!"

SAM quickly rushed inside the kids bedroom, frantically searching for Jake. "Sam, thank god you're here, oh my god.." Jake cried. There stood about 3 zombies next to him with the little girl being held in his hands. "Please help!" He screamed. Sam quickly pulled out his shotgun, and shot the living fuck out of the zombies. Zombie guts flew across the room. "Are you okay?" he said comforting him. 

"Fuck, yes, thank god you came in time though. I don't know what would've happened then." He said relieved "This girl, can't speak. I think it's because of trauma. But other than that, I don't think she's infected." 

"That's amazing. Thanks for finding her Jake." Jake smiled. "Your welcome." 

They both head out and find Johnnie and Tara outside. "Johnnie also wanted to help but I wasn't trying to be alone and let himself get killed in the process." Tara stated still holds johnnie by the back of his jacket. "Thanks Johnnie." He smiled. Johnnie blushed slightly, but quickly turned stoic the second he felt himself doing it.

"Okay cut the lovey bullshit and lets get back home ya twinks." Tara said walking down the street.  

...

As they both walk down to the house, Sam noticed something. "Holy shit." all three of them turned around. "What?" He took the girl from Jake and quickly observed her. Then literally yeets her out of the room and shoots her on sight. "Sam. What the fu-" Jake tried to spoke out. "Y-You got bit Jake.."

"What..?" he stated shocked. "It doesn't matter let's just get inside quickly." they all quickly rushed inside and closed the door behind them. Sam makes Jake lie down on the couch as Johnnie gets the first aid kit.  "So uh, the girl bit her?" Johnnie asked. "Yeah, uhm we don't know if its a dead or live zombie. Jake, do you know if she was a dead or a live zombie." 

Jake panicked. "I don't fucking know okay! please do something i don't want to die!" "Fuckk.. Okay uhm. Lets just suck the venom out first." Sam said stressing out. "Dude.. that's fucking gay as fuck.." "Real." Tara also pointed out "It is, but if we don't fix him in like 20 minutes he'll turn into a zombie.." he pointed out

He observed the bite mark and noticed some of its venom leaking out. "Definitely a dead zombie, hes gonna die if we don't suck it out. Thank god it didn't get to his bloodstreams yet. " he stated. He got closer to his neck and started sucking the life out of it. "Hahh!" Jake moaned, startled. "Okay that was so hot." Tara pointed out.  

"F-Fuck Sam, not so fucking hard, you fucking assho-hmmgh..." He groaned as he tried to push him away. A few minutes later he spat out the venom and wiped his mouth away. "God that venom was disgusting." 

"Well that's one way to die," Johnnie pointed out. 

"Shut up Johnnie." Jake rolled his eyes and got up from the couch.