016.

"You do?" he asked him

"You do?" he asked him. "Yeah, I do. What about you?" He asked, gripping onto his waist. "I do too." he smiled. Johnnie placed a small chaste kiss on his lips. "Are you ready for a relationship?" Jake asked tucking his hair behind his head. "Y-Yeah, its gonna take alot to get used to but, I think im ready. " Johnnie nodded. 

"You wanna get something to eat? heard they started back up delivery since the zombie virus is almost wore off." Jake thought about it for a moment. "Hmm nah, ive lost my appitite." Johnnie paused. "Jake, when's the last time you've eaten?" 

Jake thought about it "Uh, like 3 days ago? don't worry about it." "No, just because your half-zombie-" "Quarter-zombie." Jake interrupted. "Whatever, you do know it can spread to your whole body right? That's why you're getting worse by the minute, you're getting into your zombie cravings." 

"No, I'm not. I'm fine. besides, I didn't even give you the zombie virus anyway so why do you care?" He groaned. "hold on I just, I just need a minute.." 

"No wait come back!" 

"I don't know what I did, johnnie is like, my best friend ever I don't want to lose him

"I don't know what I did, johnnie is like, my best friend ever I don't want to lose him." He cried into Sam's shoulders as they both tried to console him. "Because you won't eat?" Tara answered him. "Yeah.." "He just cares about you bro," he said rubbing his back. "Sam, that is not helping." 

"No seriously, the problem is that he's not eating anymore so he might as well eat something. Imma order his favorite food." "But I'm not hungry!" he shouted. "Nothing makes me hungry anymore.. everything I eat tastes, off. And every time I get close to DNA and skin-to-skin contact, it just... I don't know. Fills me up, it feels right. I don't know what's happening to me.." 

"Alright, let's order his food and decide what to do next." "Right behind you." Johnnie snuck up from out of nowhere and opened the door to delivery. "Johnnie?" He turned around from Sam's chest. "Just because I need a minute doesn't mean I will ignore you forever. God, Jake you're so dramatic. just eat your food," he said serving it to him. 

he looks at it, when did his favorite food look so disgusting to him? The stench was terrible. he took a bite of the food given and felt like throwing up the second it touched his taste buds. "I don't think he likes it Johnnie," Tara stated removing the crumbs from his face. Jake tries to swallow it down successfully. he pushed the food away and quickly washed it down with Diet Coke. 

"At least he ate it," Sam shrugged. "We're proud of you Jake." 

"I think I'm going to be sick."