018.

JOHNNIE GUILBERT

JOHNNIE GUILBERT

"Then fucking take care of it

"Then fucking take care of it.." He mumbled, smirking at me. It never got so much hotter than here than it did before, did his shit wear on me or something? "Like what? bring you medicine? I can do that for you dude." I said trying to escape from his grasp. "That isn't what I'm talking about." 

"Don't tell me you can't feel it now, you're all hot in the face.." he cooed, I gave him a concerned look even though he wasn't lying, I'm not half-zombie like him,  "What the- no I'm not Jake, let's just get you to bed or something." "Johnnie.." he grumbled.  "What? for god's sake Jake, what could you possibly want from me now." I snapped. 

He looked dejected, I felt bad for him but at the same time, he had to learn to get used to his new life. "Sorry, I just want, diet coke..."  he slumped in his bed finally letting me go. "I just stacked some up in the mini-fridge," I said pointing back to it. "I finished it all.." "Well, that's not healthy." "Is you being a skinny twink healthy?" I thought about it. "touche.. I'll buy more later. Now fuck off I have to get more food."

Jake rolled his eyes and went to sleep while Johnnie snuck out of the house but before opening the door he saw..

"Scruff?? what are you doing here?" Johnnie exclaimed, shocked.  "I, uh, well, I survived the apocalypse, aren't you gonna be glad dickface?" He said pushing the door open and making himself comfortable on the couch "Uhm, you can't just barge in here, and pretend everything is all cool."

"Yes I can, I used to be your roommate. Now, do you all have any snacks in here? I'm hungry as fuck." he said getting up and looking into to cupboard for snacks. "If Jake sees you in here he'll fucking kill you."

"Pfft, okay bud." he chucks him off. "Now where's the drinks?" Johnnie looks at him stone-cold. "I'm being so serious, You betrayed him and the group and he doesn't want you more than to be dead." "Oh, now that's fucking hilarious. And he didn't tell you how, Or a matter a fact, did he tell you why I did it?" 

He thought about it. Before this whole thing even started, Jake just said we were leaving without scruff and he betrayed us. That thought always lingers in his mind, but he decides not to question it. Johnnie stayed silent as he spoke. "That's what I thought. He knows why the zombies keep appearing, He knows why I "betrayed the group" but didn't say anything. All that government gives us how many days and shit? all fake. Everything." 

"What??" Johnnie stared at him with a petrified face.

"Let's sit down and have a talk, Shall we?"