022.

The next few days were hell with Jake and Johnnie, It wasn't like Jake was downright abusing him, Hell, he wouldn't even lay a finger, but all this secret animosity was really REALLY, starting to get on his nerves

Until he called his name. "Johnnie, come here for a second."

What the hell, should he answer him? it will probably be an even worse punishment than what he's expecting. But then again, he doesn't want to end up like scruff. They had already started to work the spray out, but he said the results would return in a couple of weeks, so he just had to wait until then.

He was shaking up feverously. "Y-Yeah?" he said as he walked into the room. The door automatically shut, which gave him a slight jump. Has the door always done that?

"Johnnie, so you know how I kinda, yelled at you the other day?" Johnnie scoffed, "Yeah, you were a bit of an asshole." "Tell me everything you know," he said sitting down. "What? why? fuck no." He said as he tried to open the door but it was somehow locked. "I might give you the answers you need." Jake smiled as he patted right beside him.

"How the fuck do I know you're not lying?" he stated, keeping his guard up. "What reason do I have to lie?" He tilted his head sideways in confusion. "The gaslighting is crazyyy bro." "You give me info, and I give you info in return. How does that sound?"

He thought about it for a second.

"Deal."