015.

"I mean, c'mon, who wouldn't be in love with you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I mean, c'mon, who wouldn't be in love with you." Tara said straightening his hair. "No, like seriously, he claims he doesn't want to have sex with me, but he did again and I just, I don't know what to do." 

"It depends, do you love him back?" she questioned him, snipping the edges of his hair. "Yeah, as a friend, I think, I don't know actually, this is all very confusing." he shrugged. "I'm done by the way," she said handing him a mirror. He looked at it, he had curtain bangs with medium-length wavy hair. It honestly didn't look bad on him, but now he looked like Tara more than anything. "This looks nice," he said. "I know." 

"So, tell me about Johnnie. How does he make you feel?" she asked. "Uh, I honestly don't know. He's like my best friend and all but his signs are all very confusing to me, one minute we're like best buds and then the next minute it's something more. I'm just gonna shrug it off maybe it's just me." there was a pause for a minute until she stated, "I have a way we can find out if Johnnie is in love with you." 

"What's that?"

"Have a tarayummy mindset." 

"Tara, I'm not sure if this is gonna work

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Tara, I'm not sure if this is gonna work." He says nervous. "Jake. You're fine, just go. You know what to say right?" "Yeah, but I-" Tara cut him off as he pushed him into the room closing the door behind him. He stood awkwardly while waiting for Johnnie to arrive from his bathroom. Johnnie opens the bathroom door, and Jake's heart starts beating like crazy. 

"Jake? Wha-" Johnnie stared up and down at him. Jake wore a pencil skirt, thigh-high stockings, and a solid-notch neck crop tee. Accentuating all of his curves that were now developing more again, but not as much as before because he took the medicine

. He can only be grateful that it wasn't like the first day when it had developed because he would literally scream, cry, and throw up at the same time. "Hey boo bear," he said winking. "What the fuck are you wearing?" He cackled, "Uhm, clothes?" "Ain't no way you put this on by yourself," he said sitting down on the bed. "And what are you gonna do if I did?"  "Shitt.. I don't know." he shrugged. 

"No, tell me please?" Jake frowned sitting on his lap. He blushed. "Why do you wanna know so bad?" he asked awkwardly chuckling. He sighed. "Because I've been thinking.. And it's like, how do you feel about us?" 

"What do you mean."

"I mean, we have sex and all, godyousmellsogood." He quickly muttered. "What? you think I smell good?" "Fuck- uhm, forget that I did this okay? god, this is so embarrassing," he said getting off of his lap but he quickly dragged him back down to sit this time, on the side of the bed. "Hmm, nah. wanna make fun of you for it later. You actually  wanna know how I feel about you?" Jake nodded his head.

"I love you, Jake." 

𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃. 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐱 𝐉𝐀𝐊𝐄 | 𝐁𝐗𝐁जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें