Chapter 1

(Y/N) hated clothes. Dresses were too far uncomfortable for her so when her family takes her out, she has to wear a skirt, dress or literally uncomfortable clothing as a whole. Why can't she just dress like the boys? They looked more comfy. Stupid laws, equality and descrimination stuff between both genders. Things at this day of age wasn't the best. Kids were bullied for wearing glasses, a different race, or literally the smallest things. It was pathetic.

In school, the uniform was actually decent. Slightly tight to wear, but there were like trousers which felt amazing. She was walking with her lunch box and saw a kid sat alone on the wall by the field. She knew him. Alastor Hartfelt, the kid who everybody would bully because he was different. (Y/N) however... was different. She walked over to the boy as he looked at her, not speaking a single word.

"Hey. May I sit here?" She asked nicely as he just stared and continued to eat his food. (Y/N) sighed and sat down next to him, and started to eat her lunch. Alastor watched cautiously and didn't see no threat in her.

"Why?" He mummbled as she looked at him with a smile. "Why sit here?"

"Your by yourself all the time, so I decided that I'm going to be your friend!"

"Uh... Sure?" He was confused and went back to his food. Being only 14 years old and feeling extreme hate for people is not a good way to grow up, but his first friend might change things. "I'm Alastor."

"I'm (Y/N)." She replied after swallowing her food. "Nice to meet you, Alastor!" She offered a hand to him as he stared at him and shook his head a no.

"I don't like physical contact, but likewise."

"That's fair." (Y/N) smiled and they sat in silence, eating their food.

---

What seemed like only 5 minutes, it was time to go to the last lesson of the day.

"Oh, I better go!" (Y/N) stood up, grabbing her bag and watched as Alastor soon stood up. Damn, he was tall. Probably about 5'9 at this point. "Uhm... It was really nice to meet you, Al. Meet me by the gated after school?"

"Sure?" He raised an eyebrow, wondering what her game was.

---

Alastor sat in his class, at the back since people hated him and begged to be left alone. He hated people so much. He listened to the teacher, adjusting his glasses and started to write on his paper.

"Hey!" A kid from the right of Alastor spoke up as he lifted his head up to look. "I saw you talking to a girl today. You know, people like you don't deserve girls in their lives." He got no reaction which angered him. "Hey! Aren't you listening to me, nerd?" The kid stood up and walked over to Alastor. "Kids like you shouldn't be here!" He grabbed him by the shirt.

"You know..." Al started to speak, adjusting his glasses with one hand and grabbed the bully's shirt with the other. "Kids like you should learn not to mess with people like me." He then punched the bully hard in the face, causing him to fall to the ground, crying from a bleeding nose. "Simpleton." Alastor looked at the class who were all in shock. "What are you all looking at? You want some too?" He growled and they all looked away as the kid stood up and sat at his desk, putting pressure on his nose.

---

"Where are you, Al...?" (Y/N) waited by the gates as all the kids had left school, but there was no sign of Alastor. "Did he really leave...?" The girl sighed sadly before turning to leave. After two minutes, she heard heavy panting.

"H-Hey! W-Wait up!" Alastor ran over to her and panted heavily, leaning against a tree when he finally caught up. "Why did you leave, dear?" Red instantly went onto their cheeks at what he had said.