Chapter 14

"Oh, shit..." Mimzy hidden behind the bar.

"What's going on?" Charlie asked as everyone was by the bar, unsure on what to do.

"I maybe in trouble with some loan sharks that I may or may not have borrowed fifty grand from." Mimzy started to explain as another bang was against the hotel. "And I may have stolen a car... And crashed it... Into the loan shark's girlfriend, but that bitch had it coming!"

"Hey, Lucifer!" (Y/N) ran to him, tail wagging. "Maybe I can finally show my strengths now! I can finally use them for a cause." Before he could answer fire balls came in and landed all around the inside.

Everyone apart from Lucifer and Alastor started to panic from the attacks coming through the walls.

"You see?" Lucifer started to speak to Charlie, both avoiding being hit. "Exactly what I am talking about, Charlie." He wanted nothing to do with Heaven. "You build something nice, you invite people in, and offer them everything, and what do they do? They just bring violence and chaos to your doorstep."

Niffty started to clean up some broken glass, but Sir Pentious picked her up from the ceiling collasping, pieces of wood duck into his nail and he fell back and cried out in pain.

"Sir Pentious!" (Y/N) ran over to him and pulled him away to the back area of the lobby and started to examine the wound.

"All of you get a safe distance." Vaggie told everyone, having her spear out. (Y/N) took the pieces of wood out of his tail and her hands started to glow a navy blue, slowly stitching up the wound and healing it from infections and any spreading. "I'll take care of this." However, before Vaggie could move, Alastor put his hand on her small spear.

"No need, my dear. Leave it to me." Alastor adjusted his bow tie and gripped onto his staff/cane. "It's time I remind everyone why I am here." He closed his eyes and opened them again, for them to be pitch black with red radio dials.

"Alastor...?" (Y/N) whispered and he looked back and gave a small thumbs up before the area was starting to turn green. Everyone now frozen in place.

"A reminder to all! Not to mess... With the Radio Demon!" His voice went low and demonic as his tendrils appeared from his back and flew out of the window, instantly killing some of the loan sharks. He laughed deeply as the filter really made his voice scarier. This was Mimzy's fault. She brought danger to the hotel. They watched as Alastor went outside, growing massive, at least 40 feet tall. "I will devour each and every-" He spoke and then closed his mouth, his teeth glowing and disappearing when he spoke and stopped talking. "-one of you!"

Mimzy watched in amazement, at how Alastor is helping her, but all she did was put the hotel in danger.

Charlie was about to stop Alastor but she stopped, knowing his goal, but showing a violent way of doing so.

Lucifer smirked at how his points are being perfectly proven.

(Y/N) finished healing Sir Pentious as she ran just outside to see Alastor killing all of them demons and even ate a few. She blinked at the way he was doing it but he had a goal.

"Dad, stop!" Charlie told her Dad to stop talking from how sinners can't be redeemed. "He's defending this hotel! Yeah, it's a bit more sadistic than I hoped, but he's doing it for me. Howcome he can have a faith in me, but my own father can't?"

(Y/N) listened in on the conversation and saw how Lucifer's face dropped, now sad about this.

"I got a special surprise for you." Alastor smashed his hand over the top of the last loan shark. He turned his head to look at (Y/N), blinking as his eyes showed his normal red eyes, but he didn't change back to his normal form. "My dear, would you like to get rid of this scum?"