Chapter 7

Back at home, (Y/N) made Alastor sit down and rest while she made dinner for them both. Bosco refused to leave Alastor's side as the male stroked the dog's head gently.

"So... You've been staying with Rosie for the last few days, hmm?" (Y/N) asked, walking into the living room with two plates of food, handing on to Al, cutlery already on the table.

"Yes, after you ran away... I collasped and couldn't stand back up, so Rosie tended to my wounds which meant she had to see me which I didn't approve of." He explained, taking a bite.

"We've been dating for two years and I haven't even seen you without a shirt, and Rosie has in like two days!?" She laughed at this, but Alastor wasn't laughing, he just turned his head slightly and eyes slanted.

"There's a reason why I didn't want to show you, my dear."

"You can tell me, babe." They now looked at each other, searching for ant lies or fear. None on either half.

"Okay..." Alastor put the plate down on the table and stood up, starting to remove his jacket, neatly hanging it up near the door before unbuttoning his black long-sleeved shirt and and slowly showed her his bandaged body, but where she can see his darker skin there were a lot of slightly brighter patches of skin, but not just any patches... Scars. "My Father would abuse me, beating me nearly half to death every week or day. That is why I cover myself so much."

"I'm so sorry, Al." (Y/N) gently hugged him, feeling his cold, bare back as he froze for a moment before returning it, hiding his blushing face in her hair. "I can now understand why you killed and... ate him. You were afraid and it was out of pure anger and hatred for him." He only nodded. "And you didn't regret it?" A 'no' for an answer. "I forgive you, Al... W-Would you do it again?"

"I... I can't promise anything."

"If you do, don't hurt an innocent people, okay? And I will NOT be helping you kill somebody."

"That's fine." He responded before putting his shirt back on to cover his wounds and scars. "When will Rosie and Mimzy be here?"

"In about an hour I think?"

---

Rosie and Mimzy came by at different times instead of together. Rosie came by first then Mimzy about thirty minutes after.

They all sat down with the fire going smoothly since it was cold in the house. Bosco slept in front of it, but not too close, knowing the boundaries.

"So uhm..." Mimzy played with her thumbs. "What are we here to discuss about?"

"About why you two didn't seem to care much about murder."

"Because I am a cannibal, sweetheart." Rosie simply spoke with a smile. (Y/N) just blinked in shock and looked at Alastor who just hummed and shrugged, also smiling. Creepy. "I did it when I have seventeen. They haven't even found the body because I burnt him."

"That's... Disgusting." (Y/N) gulped in fear, but Alastor rubbed her back in comfort. "Did you know about this?"

"I did. Why should I care what she does? The dude was a murderer anyway." Mimzy was also in shock about it all. She had her fair share of crimes as well, but she never ate somebody. That was just wrong. "What about you Mimzy, dear? Why didn't you seem to care much about the murder I had committed?"

"I have my share of crimes which I rather not discuss." The woman chuckled nervously. "What about you (Y/N)? What crime have you pulled?"

"Nothing!" (Y/N) waved her hands in defence. "I've never committed a crime as close as murder!"

"Well, you are one innocent little creature." Rosie stood up walked to (Y/N) and messed her hair playfully. "If you ever kill someone, tell us. Why should we care?"

"Exactly!" Alastor chuckled and looked over to Mimzy. "Same to you, Mimzy!"

"Uh... Okay." She looked at her watch and decided it was time to go back to the club since she has an appointment for 9:00pm. "I have to go now. I have an appointment with somebody who is looking for a job. See you in two weeks, (Y/N), darling."

"Bye, Mimzy!" (Y/N) waved 'bye' and with that she grabbed her jacket and left the house. "I'm going upstairs. See you soon, Rosie."

"Bye, sweetheart!" Rosie smiled and waved as (Y/N) walked up stairs and hurried into the bedroom and panted heavily.

"How are they okay with cannibalism and murder...?" She panted and walked to the window and opened it, letting the cold air hit her face.

---

"She hates the fact that we killed, doesn't she?" Rosie asked, sipping her cup of tea that Alastor had made.

"I don't blame her. Any mortal with a good sense will know that what we do is messed up." Alastor sipped his coffee and relaxed in his chair, putting his one leg over the other.

"You have a point, Alastor." Rosie looked at the fire. "What happened the night you killed your Dad anyway?" This made the man sigh, put his coffee down and he walked to the window and stayed silent for a moment before relaxing against the window sill.

"Well... If you must know..."

---

Alastor refused to put the knife away as he walked upstairs into his parents bedroom to see his Mother on the floor, bleeding from multiple stabs wounds.

"Momma!" He ran over to and held her close, seeing the life leaving her eyes. "Momma... Don't leave me..." He cried, hugging her close. She placed her hand on his cheek and gave a weak smile.

"S-Smile, honey..." She coughed up blood from the wounds in her throat. How she isn't dead yet is a miracle. "Y-Y-Your never d-dressed without a-a... smile..." She closed her eyes and her hand fell limp.

"No!" He yelled holding her closer, not caring about the blood and looked up at see his Father standing there with the same knife he used to kill, but he had cleaned the knife beforehand. "I will fucking kill you!"

"Now that's no way to talk to a parent, is it?"

"You've never been a Father to me! All you did was hurt me!" He stood up, taking out his own knife before they both tried to murder each other.

His Dad stabbed Alastor in the hip, shoulder and the side of his ribs, but Alastor gave the fatal stabs, causing his Dad to fall limp on the floor.

"You think I would've let you live from that, huh!?" Alastor's voice felt deep and broken as he put the knife to he top of his dad's chest before cutting him open. "I will show you how truly sick someone can be! You were no more than a horrible soul in this world and to kill someone of so pure is beyond forgiving." Alastor was talking, laughing evilly and disemboweling the man. "I will see you in hell... Father." He hissed and finished his job and left the house with a limp.

---

"That's about the moral of the story." Alastor sat back down and drank his coffee.

"Wow, Alastor. I'm so sorry you felt that way. If I knew sooner, I would've done that for you."

"Rosie!" He laughed and put his coffee down on the table. "I'm not that insane."

"I'm teasing you, Al." They both continued to talk and laugh between each other as Bosco was concerned and walked upstairs to sleep with (Y/N).