Chapter 4

3 years later~

Alastor had now got his own place with the help of his part time job in between schools hours. He saved and made enough money to buy his own place and work towards his upcoming business of being a radio host. Determination never leaving his system. (Y/N) has supported him all the time and now she was living with him. They confessed their feelings for each other earlier last year when it was (Y/N)'s 17th birthday. Things have been good. Alastor isn't the touchy-feely type but he will hug and kiss her whenever he felt like it and allowed her to do it back, sometimes, otherwise he will kindly tell her to give him his space, which she accepted of course. Understanding the male was easy and not complex like some people.

Right now, Alastor is in the middle of trying to get his Mother to leave her Husband - a poor excuse of a Father and to live with him and (Y/N) to have a better lifestyle. She refused. She loved him too much, and Alastor hated that fact. He wanted to kill his Dad. Make him feel the pain that he felt for 18 years of his life. The abuse, the bullying, the near killing, everything made Alastor's blood run cold at how bad he wanted to do it. What would (Y/N) think? Since the Hunter, he tried his hardest to hold back and he was successful at doing so.

(Y/N) had a job in a small club and ended up working alongside her brand new best friend, Mimzy. Turned out Alastor had already met her when he was 17 years old and wandering the streets and clubs. Mimzy said she was visiting New Orleans to get some extra cash. She danced and singed so this club was a good money. She is getting richer and richer by the week. She is only 20, but is eager to be successful and it is working for her.

"Mimzy!" (Y/N) called out as Mimzy walked over to her, arms open for a hug.

"(Y/N)!" They hugged for a moment. "How's Alastor doing, hun?"

"He's determind with his work. Still working his part time job and working very hard on being a radio host." (Y/N) explained. "I'm just here for the money to help towards home. And... This was the only job that would allow a woman like me to have."

"Yeah... I get you, but say. I'm staying here for another three months or so before an audition in Hollywood, so make sure to bring Alastor here on your day off." Mimzy teased as (Y/N) pushed her away gently. "Oh, I'm kidding! You get flustered so easily!"

"You know I'll bring him here. He needs a break. He is always busy with his work."

"Say uhm... Can I ask a personal question about him?"

"Uh...? Sure...?"

"How was school life for him since he's... You know... Different?"

"Hard. That is all I can say. Kids would pick on him all the time and he wanted to snap every time but he let it happen like the bigger person. I met him and we've been best friends - now a couple since." (Y/N) chuckled and sat down, taking a sip of water. "He did protect me by doing something bad. I will not explain that, but he did it for a good reason."

"I see." Mimzy hummed and took a drink of her alcohol since she needs something to keep her 'calm' with the other drunkies in the club.

---

Alastor was at home, working on papers on what his radio broadcast would be like. He needed a story to speak of to make it interesting. With (Y/N) gone, he worried for her. Ever since the accident, he's been... defensive. However, at work, everything SHOULD be alright.

"I wonder how Momma is doing..." He stood up and put on his red jacket and left the house, locking it behind him and started to walk to his parents home. "I hope he isn't home." He then knocked on the door and his Mother answered, but he nearly bursted at what he saw. His Mother had a black eye and a busted lip which was slowly healing. "Momma... D-Did Father do this to you...?" He spoke, loud enough only for the two to hear.