Chapter 20

It's been a few days since the healing with Alastor and Lucifer, and things have been going uphill. The Hotel was quickly coming back together with a few extra bits and bobs. They built a statue of Sir Pentious in his honour. It also had a few Egg Bois along his long tail as Frank looked at it sadly. He was the last of the Egg Bois to survive since the Extermination.

---

Alastor was stuck at unwanted bed rest by (Y/N) as he was slowly chewing some on vension the group were able to collect for him. It was cooked and not raw, but it wasn't bad.

"I'm sorry you have to stay in bed, Al, but you need to heal." (Y/N) sat on the bed as his ears perked up at her, not realizing she had entered the room again.

"Not a problem, darling! Bed rest is just rather boring, but I suppose I need the energy to start up the Radio Broadcasts again." Alastor smiled widely, almost wicked, as the female chuckled and rubbed his knee to give him comfort. "How... How is your arm?"

"Oh! It's all good." She moved it around with a small smile at Lucifer's amazing work on her. "As if I never had it cut off."

"Hmm." He hummed and took another bite of his food. "I thought you would promise to not get involved with Adam."

"I couldn't have just let you die."

"And yet you nearly died trying to save me."

"Oh? I saved the mighty Radio Demon?"

Silence again.

"I might've gotten away, but I do appreciate the effort of your help, darling. I must thank you for helping."

"Well..." The hybrid's ears fell against her head and leaned against him as they nuzzled foreheads. "You're welcome." They smiled and nuzzled, both their ears flat against their heads as Alastor moved his hand to grip his wife's arm to prevent her from moving; enjoying the moment. "Come on, Al, finish up your food before it gets cold." She pulled away and walked to the window to see the pool Lucifer had outside. (Y/N) remembers playing in there with Charlie when they met. How was there a pool in Hell? It's Lucifer. Anything is possible with him, even if the water was a luke warm.

Hell did have oceans as well... Well according to the Princess' knowledge. However, she did mention a vacation recently when the Hotel is back up and running.

---

Later that night, (Y/N) was with Lucifer in his work room as he was sitting as his desk, thinking about the Hotel. Since they killed Adam and everyone in Hell now knows about it, will more sinners come by to be redeemed to go to Heaven?

"Do you think the Hotel will get better with residents, Luci?" The hybrid asked, feeling too tired to care about her appearance. Her clothes were crumpled slightly, her ears layed lazily against her head while her tail just hung low.

"I hope so, but Charlie was talking to me about a vaction when the Hotel is repaired, but she doesn't want to go until your husband is all healed." He sighed, walking over to her, sitting himself on the window sill to be more level to her. Being sort in his original form is sometimes embarressing. "Besides that, how is his condition?"

"He seems fine, bored and sometimes grumpy, but he is definately improving." (Y/N) answered with a small giggle. "I think he is still embarressed about what happened the other day."

"Well, I've heard about his reputation, so being hurt like that and dying to Niffty is definately something he wouldn't have wanted." Lucifer chuckled, enjoying seeing Alastor suffer, but wouldn't admit it for the sake of the hybrid he helped. She gave him a look. "Heh, sorry. I just really don't like him. He's a bit of an asshole."

"Yeah, I understand you." She sighed sadly, and looked at all the rubber ducks. "I think the vacation will help him. We've been on one or two flights back in the day."

"Was it fun with him?"

"It was the best time of my life!" Her tail now wagged happily. "That is when we met Angel and how I figured about his drug addiction... Poor guy, but as long as he is happy."

"That reminds me, I'll personally send a letter to that Valentino guy to tell him Angel will be gone for a week on holiday and not to try and stop him."

"Thank you so much!" She hugged the King of Hell happily as he smiled and hugged back, but he clung onto her because he felt the need to protect her after the extermination. "L-Lucifer... Y-You're hurting me..."

"Oh shit!" He pulled away looking at his hands to see a little bit of blood on his finger tips and started to shake from fear. "I-... A-Are-"

"I'm fine!" (Y/N) put her hands up to try and calm him. "Lucifer!" She grabbed him by the shoulders. "Look at me!" He looked up at her, hands shaking, and obvious regret in his eyes. "I promise you, I'm okay."

"Y-You sure?"

"I'm sure I'm sure."

"Okay. I'll get prepared for the vacation."

---

(Y/N) walked back into the bedroom, trying to not look at all hurt, but it didn't go unnoticed by Alastor. He smelt the blood almost instantly.

"Where are you bleeding?" He asked, eyes on her and she looked at him, seeing nothing but pure seriousness in them. She looked at him, ears laying flat and tried to think of what to say. He'll go mental if he knew what happened. First, it's Lucifer. Second, the dude is so strong he could've killed her in an instant. Three, Alastor hates him as is. "My dear, what happened to you?" He went to stand up, but his wound made his leg slightly shake, but he still walked over to her. He wasn't wearing a shirt due to the rules, but he was wearing some baggy pajama bottoms. "Turn around." (Y/N) listened and turned around as he slowly lifted up her shirt to see some bleeding marks on her back. His eyes went to radio dials, and lightly growled. "Who. Did. This?"

"L-Lucifer..."

"Why would he do that?" She could feel how angry he was. He wanted to leave this room and kill that short king.

"We hugged and he got too protective over me and he caught me in the back." She explained quietly and she saw the snarl that he let off. "Don't worry about, babe. Please."

"He didn't do it on purpose?"

"No! He would never hurt me on purpose!"

"Fine." Alastor limped to the window and looked at the outside. He never seen something so out of place for Hell.

---

Later that night, (Y/N) was layed in bed with her nightwear on with Alastor fast asleep, head resting against her chest, snoring very quietly. She stroked his hair, avoiding his ears and antlers.

"I hope you'll be okay with going on the vacation soon. You need a break from all this Overlord shit." The hybrid whispered to herself before closing her eyes to sleep.