Chapter 10

1 week later~

A hole was blasted into the wall of Hazbin Hotel, as Sir Pentious yelled from the outside, really liking the new and improved blimp he and (Y/N) had worked on for the past week. She was gone elsewhere for now.

"Show yourself, Alastor! Come and face m-" He hissed loudly and the saw that Alastor was on the balcony just above where he blasted a hole in the wall. "Oh..." He felt embarressed. "There you are. Face my wrath!" All of his eyes glew a bright pink as Alastor stopped drinking coffee and looked at the snake through the yellow glass.

"And who are you?" Alastor asked, standing up slowly, not bothering to get into combat yet, finding Pentious' design amusing.

"Who am I? Really? I am the Great Sir Pentious! Inventor! Architect of Destruction! Don't you remember...?" He asked slightly more quieter as Alastor went into his shadow form and appeared in front of Angel Dust, Vaggie, Charlie and Niffty.

"If all that was true you'd think I would of heard of you." Alastor says, not remembering a single thing. Pentious didn't know if this was on accident or purpose, but it annoyed him.

"I attacked you literally last week before you changed the name of this place." The Radio Demon only tilted his head to side curiously, static noises making confused noises. "Uhm... We... battled more than twenty times? Ring a bell at all...? Yes?"

"Well, you must've been really bad at this for me to forget so easily." Alastor teased, chuckling a little bit, knowing full well that would annoy anybody.

"Silence! Cower as I will now slay you, and everyone including the Vees will achknowledge me as an equal!" Pentious them got the ship ready, pressing some new buttons. The battle barely lasted a minute as Alastor used his ability of the tendrils wrapped themselves around the blimp and had firm grip while some more shattered the windows. "No! Please!" Pentious begged as he and the egg bois tried to hang onto something but it was no use. Alastor was laughing to himself, clearly enjoying himself.

"Uhm... Alastor, I think he's had enough." Charlie spoke but Angel Dust spoke up as well.

"Nah. He's got a few more hits in him."

And with that Pentious fell onto the ground, two meters away from the small group, landing right on his face with a groan.

"Thanks for another forgettable experience." He nade his tendrils disappear, now leaning on his staff cane thing.

"T-Thank you..." Pentious lifted his head up a little, using his arms for support. He then looked to the city and yelled loudly. "(Y/N)!!" This made Alastor's eye widen as the demon flew down and landed behind Pentious, not in her form yet, but a more human look.

"(Y/N)!" Charlie smiled a little. "Your friends with Pentious?"

"Well... I guess we are. I saved him and he gave me a place to stay while we worked together to beat the 'Radio Prick'." She jestured to the Radio Demon. "Speaking of which. He looks like a deer in headlights. Is he okay?"

"Hmm?" He shook his head and his smile never ending. "I'm completely fine, my dear!" He exmained her carefully and saw the ring on her finger and has now entered dreamworld yet again.

"Hey, (Y/N), watch this!" Pentious chuckled before using his tail to rip some of Alastor's coat but the demon didn't even notice it. "Uhm... And we lost him again? What's his deal?"

"Huh?" Alastor looked up to see Pentious' tail and his jacket before he had a static overload and his antlers grew quickly while he blasted Pentious away.

"Pentious!" (Y/N) yelled and went to rub, but someone grabbed her wrist. "You idiot! What if he died!?"

"And why should I care?" Alastor spat back. "He's another Overlord who is a waste of space." He chuckled, but she punched him in the forehead, making him take a step back, holding it in slight pain.