Chapter 9

60 years have now passed and (Y/N) had passed away, but not before avenging Alastor by killing the Hunter who had killed him, but was killed by a herd of runaway deers while on the way back home. Why was there a stampede in the forest? There were no gunshots. She woke up in a white room with golden rims along the walls.

---

Present Day...

"(Y/N)! Come here! I think I made the perfect duck for you!" A male voice came from the other room as (Y/N) happily walked into the room, her long fluffy tail wagging happily. She was half deer and half dog because for her love for the animals. What makes it weirder, she was taller and the tail was the same length as Bosco's, but as fluffy as a deer. Her fur was a very dark red while having some edges of navy blue. It was short so her ears stuck out most. The hair was shortened, but look clean enough to clearly pick out her ears and antlers on the top of her head. "Look at it! I think it looks like you!"

(Y/N) held the duck and smile and put it to the side of her face with a large smile, showing her white fangs.

"Thank you! I love it! I'll make sure to keep it safe in my room!"

"Oh, uhm... I was thinking about your request recently..." He sighed and looked away, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What is it, Luci?" She could tell his discomfort and worry as her ears fell flat against her head.

"I will be letting you leave. You are now an experienced Overlord, and I think it is time for you to learn more of Hell for yourself."

"B-But... What about you? Lilith has gone and Charlie is working on her dream! You'll be alone!"

"I know, darling." He placed his hand under her jaw and looked into his red eyes. "But I want you to wear this, as rememberance to me." He opened a box to see a snake like colour with a golden apple badge stuck onto it. It was like the same design in his hat, but the snake was more yellow while the pin, was gold and red. (Y/N) teared up at gift as he put it around her neck and she smiled, standing tall proudly. "Look at you! From a scared pup in the street to a big, strong, fearless Overlord!"

"I am afraid of everything, Lucifer." They both chuckled. "Especially after Lilith left 7 years ago..."

"Make me a promise, okay?"

"Hmm?" He ear raised curiously.

"Promise me you won't die out there within' like 6 months."

"Only if you promise to check up on me at least once a week."

"Deal." He held out his hand and she shook it, golden and navy blue lightning spreaded across the room as the promise deal now activated.

"6 months?"

"Yes. And when 6 months had passed, I exact you to visit me." Lucifer told her seriously, crossing his arms.

"I promise I'll return and give you a massive hug." They both shared a hug together as (Y/N) whispered. "I won't take this collar off either. It'll show you saved my life and thinks I am worthy Overlord of Hell."

"That's the spirit! Now, get out there tiger and learn what Hell can be like for us demons!"

"Not really a good thing but sure!" She then jumped out the window, wings ripping out of her back as she flew to Pentagram City to see what Hell... Hell brings. Ha.

Since her death, she now looked like she died in her 30s which can't really complain about. She didn't look like an old bitch which made (Y/N) chuckle at the thought.

---

As she was flying around the city, a hotel caught her eye, but there was pink explosions, massive orangey-yellow hole and black tentacle looking things gripping around some small, flying... blimp? Out of curiousity, she hidden behind the closest building as saw someone completely toying with another Overlord what it looks like and a group just in pure shock as they stared at the 'battle'. (Y/N) saw the snake fall out of the blimp with some eggs demons that most of them splattered on the floor and he chuckled nervously at the red demon.