Chapter 19

Everyone was now inside Lucifer's mansion, looking around the large room which was the living room. Fat Nuggets, Kee-Kee, Razzle and Dazzle roamed around the room, sniffing and making themselves instantly comfortable.

"Uhm, where shall I put Smiles?" Angel Dust asked, looking at his blood-covered hands. "He's bleeding all over me and is going to get all over the floor." The King of Hell gestured them to follow as they went upstairs to the guest rooms and headed inside. They all looked down.

"I cannot heal the wound until his chest is cleaned. He needs to be in warm water to clean the wound before I can work my magic." Lucifer told them as some of them walked into the bathroom and started to run the large tub full of luke-warm water. "Now, I think only one person should help him." He then looked to (Y/N) and saw her missing arm and sighed sadly before walking over to her. "Give me your arm."

(Y/N) nodded and moved her half-missing arm out as he grabbed it with both hands and closed his eyes, a small yellow glow radiating off his body and her elbow area. Just then they heard cracking as an arm started to appear out of the missing part and then the glowing stopped once the whole arm was reformed.

"Woah..." (Y/N) could move it just the same as it used to. It looked slightly different to her old arm due to slightly more red and blue fur, but apart from that, up to every nerve was working. "Thank you so much, Lucifer!" She cried and hugged him happily.

"You're welcome. Your antler will grow back eventually, but until then..." They all now looked at her as Angel Dust layed Alastor down on the bathroom floor gently before walking out to the others. "I need you to go clean that bellhop before I can heal his wounds. You think you could do that for me?"

"Of course. Thank you for respecting his privacy." She smiled greatfully as Lucifer nodded and then started to leave the room with some of them following.

"(Y/N). Please take care of Alastor." Charlie wiped her face.

"Y-Yeah. I will. Uhm... Charlie?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Where is Sir Pentious?"

"He... He uhm... He died." Charlie sniffed, trying to hold back her cries. "This was all my fault."

"Hey, hey, hey! It's not your fault." They hugged for a moment before pulling away. "He wouldn't want us to be crying over him like this. He would want to see us get back up and when the hotel is done. We'll make a statue in his honour."

"That's sound nice. I... I'll see you later." Charlie then left the room with Vaggie as the door was then closed. (Y/N) didn't feel the need to lock it due to the fact everybody knew not to come in until further notice.

---

The bath was down to about half way full and (Y/N) examined Alastor. She couldn't believe she was about to clean him up before Lucifer healed his wounds.

"Forgive me, Al..." She then started to carefully undress him in order to see all of his wounds and to clean him up. Before she got to his lower half, she heard a small groan. "Al-Alastor...?"

"W-What are you... d-doing?" He asked, eyes barely open.

"I need to bathe you to clean you up so you can be healed. Please let me help." Alastor didn't need help from anybody. His wounds would heal overtime surely. However, he couldn't even life a hand up with how numb he felt. "Is that okay?" The Radio Demon being helped by people seems crazy, but he wanted to be up and moving again to being the demon that people feared. Therefore, he nodded in agreement.

"S-Sure..."

"Thank you, babe." She kissed his forhead and finally undressing him before picking him up and gently layed him in the water, making sure his head stayed above the water. He hissed in pain and his antlers threatened to grow, but they didn't grow anymore than an inch. "I know it hurts. I'm sorry." She examined the wounds, trying her best to ignore what she has never actually saw in their whole marriage or knowing each other. This is the most intimate moment they've had. (Y/N) used her hand to gently moved along the wound as the bath water started to form red. She after cleaning the chest and stomach, the hybrid got to his thin waist. This is going to be embarressing to do, but she swallowed whatever (Y/N) maybe thinking and started to run her hand along his waist. Alastor watched with slightly opened eyes and growled weakly in his throat. She was too close to him, but the deer knew it wasn't on purpose because she isn't even attempting to touch him.

"T-Thank... You." They looked at each other as he smiled with his teeth to show how much he meant it. He was always smiling but without the teeth showing since the injury.

"It's okay. Now, let's you up and layed down on the bed for Lucifer."

"W-What...?" As (Y/N) lifted him, his hand trying to cling at her, but failed miserably. "N-No... N-Not... H-Him." He started to panic at Lucifer seeing him, but all he could do is whine loudly and tried to get away from (Y/N) arms but obviously... he couldn't.

"Hey, calm down. He's not gonna see... Your dick, only you chest, stomach and waist for the wound to heal. Okay? Please just relax for me?" As they walked into the guest room, Alastor's ears layed against his head again as she put some spare clothing on his lower half. When Alastor was layed on the bed, the sheets at the edge of it, (Y/N) walked out the room and called for Lucifer.

---

Lucifer was examining the wounds while sometimes looking up to Alastor, who's eyes were glitching since he was very uncomfortable and didn't want to be touch by the short king.

The hybrid sat by him and held his hand as he tried to focus on her and not on the King of Hell. Thankfully, nobody else was in the room due to the fact they knew what would happen.

"This will hurt quite a bit. These wounds are deep." Lucifer started and his hands began to glow yellow. "Now, can I?" He waited for permission and Alastor just growled and looked away, ears not leaving the back of his head. He wouldn't be smiling right now if he was able to stop. When Lucifer's hands made contact with the wounds, the Radio Demon's eyes widened and whined nearly silently.

"Your doing well, babe." (Y/N) stroked his hand gently while smiling at him as he just stared back, breathing slowly but heavy. "Keep your eyes on me. It'll be done soon." She leaned down and rubbed her forehead against his as they nuzzled for a few seconds. Lucifer saw this and smiled at the fact that their relationship is good. Even if the deer was a psychopathic cannibal.

"And all done." (Y/N) looked and saw the scars on his body and now the two massive ones covering the majority of his torso. These new scars were a dark pink, almost red as she watches Lucifer nipping at his wrist and put it to Alastor's mouth. "Have some. It'll help the pain."

The deer demon smelt the blood and his hand grabbed his his and started to suck the blood making both demons shocked at this.

"Angelic blood as a smell?" (Y/N) asked.

"Yes." Lucifer chuckled nervously. "It triggers some of the sinners intincts and will make them drink the blood. It's like a sweet smell of some sort, but I see it doesn't effect you."

"Aah, I see." (Y/N) watched as Alastor pulled away after having his fill and licked the blood from his jaw. "Thank you so much, Luci. Alastor is thankful too, right?"

Silence.

"He is thankful, but obviously won't say it."

"I don't care what he says or doesn't say. After all, I did it for you and not him. Now, get some rest. Charlie will bring food for your both soon."

"Okay! Thanks again!"