Chapter 18

It was the day before the extermination and Charlie has taken (Y/N) to see Carmilla Carmine to see if there were specific weapons for her. (Y/N) doesn't have many fighting abilities, well... She doesn't know about her powers, but she does have sharp fangs and sharp claws in her demon form, so maybe those could be used as deadly weapons.

"What if she doesn't allow this?" (Y/N) asked the Princess of Hell as she knocked onto the door of her warehouse.

"She will. After all, weren't you with her and Zestial for a while when my Dad let you roam the city?"

"Yeah, I was." The doors then opened and they both saw Carmilla standing above the stairs.

"(Y/N), and the Princess of Hell herself. What brings you both here? Aren't the weapons I gave Vaggie enough?" Carmilla asked, not really in the mood to fight or be mad so she just walked down the stairs.

"O-Oh, yes! Miss Carmine! Me and (Y/N) were wondering if you have specific weapoks for her?" Charlie asked as Carmilla looked at (Y/N)'s demon form. It was a lot larger, way less fur, and sharper edges, fangs and claws.

"I'll see what I have. Follow."

As they entered the room full of weapons, the tall Overlord open a large box and found some angelic teeth coverings and walked to (Y/N) as she walked on her fours and sat in front of her and opened her mouth.

"Wait, those are going to clip into her teeth?"

"Yes. They shouldn't hurt her, but be careful." After they were placed, Carmilla did the same with her claws on her front legs since her back legs are hooves. "How do you feel, (Y/N)?"

"I feel fine..." She licked in between her teeth to feel the sharpness of the glowing white weapons. "Thank you so much!"

Charlie smiled and thanked Carmilla as well.

---

When they walked back inside of the hotel, after passing the cannibals who weee holding weapons and already knew what to do, everyone on the inside saw the shiny weapons on the hybrid's teeth and claws.

"Ah, not bad toots." Angel Dust smirked as Cherri Bomb sipped her drink silently, approving of the look as well.

"Don't come anywhere near me with them fucking claws." Husk warned as hs wiped a glass clean. "Are you able to eat or drink at all?"

"I can drink, I ate a lot before leaving." (Y/N) told him and layed on the carpet in the middle of the lobby, letting a sigh of relief. "Now I can't switch back. I'm too big for the couch."

"You look absolutely marvelous, (Y/N)!" Sir Pentious complimented after taking a sip of his own drink. "Say? Don't you have wings?"

"I do, Pentious." She smiled and let them out which nearly smacked Vaggie in the face. "These babies will come in handy for tomorrow."

As they all talked and laughed, Alastor and Niffty were watching from the balcony and having their own laugh. Besides (Y/N), he doesn't mind Niffty climbing and touching him.

"Hey, gimme a drink, Husker pal!" (Y/N) stood on her hooves before falling back onto her wings letting out a whine. "I keep forgetting... I can't walk properly on my hooves."

"Why not? Ain't your normal form hooves too?" Angel asked curiously.

"They are more like hoove-shaped paws so I am not used to hard hooves." Now on all four, she walked to the bar. "Anything you got please, Husk."

"Sure." He smiled and handed her her glass as she tried to pick it up and then realized. "Do you need a hand?"

"... Y-Yes please." Husk helped (Y/N) chug the alcohol down her as she sighed in relief. "Thank you. I'm going to my room now. Goodnight guys!"