Chapter 15

The hotel was finally fixed, which didn't actually take too long with the help of Alastor's minions. It was also nearly the time for Charlie to go to the meeting in Heaven.

---

(Y/N) was dressed in a navy undershirt, crimson, sleeveless coat, and black pants and shoes, but she was stressing about the meeting. She never met an angel before. Let alone. She never even saw what Adam looked like. The hybrid knew his name through Charlie's story about the meeting.

Alastor knocked on the door and was almost instantly answered.

"My dear, Charlie is waiting for you down in the lobby. Is everything alright?" He asked, noticing the stress in her eyes and the sweat leaking off her face. She wasn't smiling either.

"I'm nervous, Al." (Y/N) shivered and whimpered, sitting on the bed, gripping her short hair tightly in her palms. "What if I snap at somebody? What if somebody hurts me? What if-" Alastor was barely taking these questions in since he himself have had moments like these, so he put a finger to her lips and she instantly shutted up.

"(Y/N). All you can do is face your fears, not to look at the angels directly. Remember, you're only there to be the bodyguard. If you're attacked, fight back. You're in the right. Not them. And smile, dear! You-"

"You're never fully dressed without a smile. I know."

"You remember the saying?" His one ear stuck up more than the other one as he tilted his head slightly.

"Alastor, whenever I was about to do the shopping or go for a meeting at the club, you would always cheer me up, and gently make your finger to make me smile."

"And I'll keep on doing it!" He laughed and she chuckled a little as well. "If you come back with even one injury..." The room started to glitch. "I will go up there myself and kill that angel in front of everyone for them to know not to mess what's mine."

"Uhm... Alastor?"

"Yes, my dear?" He changed in a blink of an eye.

"Uh-" (Y/N) smiled calmly. "It's nothing. Thank you for being there for me."

"And thank you for taking me back. I understood your reasons. Come on, Charlie will be getting worried." He stood up and offered a hand. She gently grabbed it as they walked to the lobby.

---

"... LET'S GO!" Alastor and (Y/N) made it to the lobby and saw another hole in the same wall and saw someone else holding cash up near Angel Dust and Charlie.

"Who's that, Charlie?" (Y/N) asked curiously.

"Oh, this is Angel's friend. Uh... What your name, sorry?"

"Cherri Bomb." She smiled and looked at Angel who was ready for the night out.

"Cherri Bomb is taking everyone out for a good day while me, you and Vaggie are up in Heaven. Are you going with them, Alastor?" She looked at the Radio Demon who looked at Cherri Bomb and the others.

"No, I think I'll stay here and manage the hotel while you're gone. After all, someone's got to make sure nobody breaks in." (Y/N) looked up at Alastor and saw him looking down at her and tilted his head and whispered. "I don't even trust Angel, so they'll go to like a club and try to ask me for uh... uh..." He tried to think of the words. "... Intimate moment."

"Oh. Fair enough." (Y/N) went to hug him, but decided against it. "I'll see you tomorrow or later."

"Bye, my dear." He leaned on the banister and watched as (Y/N) walked through the now open portal, Charlie threw Vaggie in and she yelled a 'bye' for hopping in herself.