Chapter 13

As Alastor and Lucifer were arguing over singing their gutts out, they were interupted from killing each other by Mimzy who had cut off their song with her own singing.

Angel Dust didn't look impressed.

Sir Pentious was in pure confusion.

Husk just let her throw confetti into his face, unfazed.

Niffty had a small smile, but really had no idea what to think.

Vaggie and Charlie were flabbergasted with wide eyes.

Alastor knew who it was so he didn't care at all. He was kind of annoyed that she did butt in on him and Lucifer. Overall, he had a better relationship with Mimzy than (Y/N) did in the end.

Lucifer was having mixed emotions. He had no idea who this was, no idea on what to think of her butting in, and no idea how to think of her moving all over the place and singing.

"Who?" Lucifer asked, hearing the name fine.

"Didn't you just hear me?" She asked. "Why is everybody gawking?" They just blinked at her. "Is it because I'm adorable?"

"Mimzy!" Alastor smiled.

"Alastor! Sweet, dull face, it's so good to see you. How you've been? Good?" They hugged for a moment, him towering over her. As a demon she is now quite short. "Listen, I was in the neighborhood; I've heard you were staying at this ritzy slob factory." This made him slightly offended, but he wiped it off. "I figured I'd stop by and say hi. After all, you are a loner since you know..."

"Oh, of course, sweetheart! Everyone is welcome here." They looked at Charlie.

"Oh, how nice! So you two know each other?"

"Yeah!" Mimzy smiled to Charlie. She pulled Alastor down for a moment and she let go after a second. "We go way back. About eighty years or so. Went around in same circles when we were alive. You know, this one used to drink with the club where I used to preform and he was the only one who I knew who could down whiskeys like a sailor and keep up with me on the dance floor."

"Quite a talent this gal. You should have seen her in her pay day."

"Hey, watch it, tall and creepy. I'm still in my prime." She then went back over to Charlie. "You know, between him and his wife, I can't tell who actually had more fun back in the days of the club. Speaking of which, do you know if she has... Passed yet?"

"Oh!" Charlie pointed over to (Y/N) making her hum and raise an ear really straight. Mimzy looked at her for a moment. "That's Alastor's ex-wife. They had... issues recently."

"No way! Those two divorced!?" Mimzy walked to (Y/N) and examined her looks. She looked at lot like Alastor, but had a longer tail and more fluff. "Oh... My... God... It's you!"

"Hi, Mimzy." (Y/N) smiled slightly, knowing exactly what she is going to say next

"Why did you two divorce?"

"It hasn't been made official yet, but I did it a few months ago. I didn't want to get in his way, you know? Big and scary Radio Demon. And murderers and cannibals have never been in my favour." Alastor heard this, and tried to keep his figure but Charlie saw his ears fall back ever so slightly.

"Okay!" Lucifer walked over to the two and picked up (Y/N) with ease even though she is taller. "Look, it was nice meeting you... Mimzy, but (Y/N) has had a tiresome day." He gave Alastor a look which made him look even more guilty.

"It's okay, Al." Charlie patted his shoulder and he looked at her and brightened up, but he didn't. His looks say he has but hasn't on the inside.

"I'm fine, Charlie! Really! I don't need some woman to make me happy in my death life."