Chapter 11

The meeting was about to start and (Y/N) leaned against the wall near Carmilla's seat, tail in between her legs because she was scared to be in the same room as many other Overlords.

"There is no need to be frightened, (Y/N)." Carmilla turned around to see her nervousness. "It is forbidden to kill or fight somebody during a meeting."

"Oh, okay!" She smiled, now feeling more confident. Especially being behind a powerful Overlord such as Carmilla and she'll be with Zestial as well.

---

"Oh boy, what's the plan, boss!?" The group of five started to hound Alastor as he continued to walk forward, eye twitching in annoyance. "I like your suit!"

"What are the antlers for?"

"Can I touch your staff thing?"

"Are those your ears or is it your hair? I can't tell."

"Oh, Alastor." They all stopped as Zestial appeared in front if Alastor, a few feet away. He spoke again but with his shadowey affect, it was hard to make out the words. Alastor's eyes were wide as if he was sort of shocked to see him there.

"Who's that, boss?" Alastor only moved his eyes to look down, not moving an inch. "Want me to rough him up for ya?"

"Follow in silence if you value your shell." Alastor leaned down to them, tapping the one of the head with his staff, but was gentle about it. "Greetings, Zestial!" He now smiled brightly as the Overlord chuckled a little.

"Oh, holy shit!" A regular demon yelped and ran off as the group walked up the street.

"The weather seems to changing."

"Indeed. It seems we may have some acid rain." Both Overlords loved the reactions on the sinner demons. They were walking to meeting. Zestial was massive. He was at least 10 feet, probably even taller.

---

When the two entered the elevator, he put his staff in front of the egg bois.

"Now, now. I have a very important task for you." He told them as they listened closely. "Stay here and guard the front until I return." They all saluted in understanding, but when the doors closed, they noticed that one of egg bois were going up with the powerful Overlords.

"Oh, uh, Frank is up there."

"We have names?"

"I dunno."

---

As everybody walked into the meeting room, (Y/N) hidden behind Carmilla's seat, now on all four, and her antlers slightly sticking out from the table as everyone sat down in there seats.

Zestial looked at (Y/N) and stroked her hair gently to keep her calm, which worked. Of course he knew that would work.

"Welcome, Overlords of Hell. I invited you all here because you represent the controlling powers of our city. Together, you own millions of souls at risk of the new extermination schedule. We need to discuss on what can be done the minimize the inpack to our interest." Carmilla spoke and looked at Zestial who summoned a cup of tea and sipped quietly. She then saw Alastor who she haven't seen in years. "Alastor?" (Y/N)'s heartbeat raced at the name, now definately staying hidden.

"Yes, I know! I've been absent for some time. I'm sure you all have been wondering." He smiled at Carmilla who didn't look impressed or concerned.

"Not really." She spoke, making Alastor eyes widen and a confused static appeared. "But welcome back anyway." He slanted his eyed at her, another static playing in his throat. Carmilla was now talking about how this years extermination was the worst they have had. They lost 16% of the population of Pentagram City and the fact they are returning in 6 months. That is twice as quick. They were then interrupted by Velvette who was late to the meeting, on call to Vox. "Nice of you to join us, Velvette." Carmilla spoke, now really not caring.