Dear, Diary ('The talk')

I woke up in my Father's truck, he looked upset. I looked down and lied, "I am sorry I got dizzy and I don't remember the rest."

"Jay, I we need to have 'The Talk'"

"Dad I know where babies come from. "

"Not that talk."

"I know about aids."

"Not that one about boys."

I got confused I mean I grew up with them. So I was honest with him, "I don't understand. "

"I have realized that you are not a little child. "

"What do you mean by that?"

"I need you to be more conservative."

I looked down and did not understand what he was talking about. Then realised what he was talking about and well here was my response, "I AM NOT GONNA BECOME A FREAKEN NUN!!!"

"Lower down your voice. You don't need to become a nun and I also now know that you are not that sick."

"Yeah, I really felt better after that nap."

"Do you think your stomach can handle 'Denny's ' then?"

"Yes!"

Father turned up the radio as I put in my favorite CD 'Taylor Swift' (My brother and Father are the only people who know my love for Taylor Swift.) I mean she is awesome.

Dad pulls up to the closet spot to the front door. As he turned off the car I walked out the car, and I ran into 'Denny's '. We sat down at a table close to a window. He looked me in my eye's and said, "I know what happened, Luke explained to me the situation with Tyler. "

"I don't know what to say." I took a sip of my lemonade.

It ended up being a real awkward lunch. I couldn't find the words.

Nothing was said for the rest of lunch. We got home and I laid down on the couch. I turned on the Television and as I put on iCarly my Father's fiance Ms. Sally came in and said, "Hello Sweetie pie!"

"Hey Ms. Sally."

"Jay please can you call me mother?"

"Ms. Sally I am sorry to inform you of this, but I am never ever going to be my mom. End of story. "

"Jake I know you do have never had a mom, but......"

"I am heading out! "

I got up and headed out to Luke's house. She crossed the line, I know she has good intentions, but she crossed the line. I approached Luke's door and looked at my watch he wasn't going to be home in a hour. I knocked anyways, Luke's Mother 'Ms. Taylor' answered. As soon as she answered all my tears from today busted onto her.

I love Ms. Taylor, she was my Mother's best friend. She is what I imagined what my mother would be like. Kind, neutering, loving, caring and peaceful. She hugged me and all my troubles melted away. She asked me, "Do you want to come in have coffee and talk?" I nodded my head and walked in. I sat down on the really comfy couch, she came out of the kitchen with cookies and coffee as her daughter cried. She smiled and said, "Please give me one minute to calm Elsa down. "
I nodded my head as I felt bad for Luke because he had two sisters and no brothers. There was Elsa and Mary. Elsa was only six months old and Mary was eleven years old.

Ms. Taylor came downstairs calming Elsa down, Elsa was the only one in their family who was albino. Ms. Taylor smiled at me and asked, "So what is wrong? "

"The whole day is what is wrong."

"Well, start from the beginning. "

So I did. I explained everything, from being called 'Mr. Jake' to Ms. Sally saying I never had a mother.

By the time I finished Luke walked in, Ms. Taylor asked him, "How was school? "

"Let's just say our group got on YouTube and it is not for being funny."

Sorry diary I have to go!

Love,

Jay

Hey people on Wattpad I love you all and please vote comment and share.