Dear Diary, (why?)

"I can't believe we are actually doing this." I said in unbelief.

"The Goths, skaters, punks, and the it's do it all the time. " Matthew remarked.

"Yeah and do you know how often they get jumped?" Tyler responds.

Tyler and I looked at him, then I said, "Plus your popularity is going threw the roof, ours stayed the same."

"True." Matthew said shrugging his shoulders.

It was silent for what felt like hours, so I broke it and blurted out, "WHY?!?"

Matthew asked, "What?"

"Why did you become a prep?" I asked somewhat frustrated.

"Because I want to be me."

Tyler cut in and said, "But you look miserable whenever you hang with the other preps."

Matthew just put his ear buds in, I grabbed his phone out of his pocket. "You don't even listen to country or pop like a prep."I yell at him as I point to his screen that showed that he was listening to '21 guns, by Green day'.

He snatched his phone and yelled at me in my face, "MAYBE I DON'T WANT BE EXACTLY LIKE YOU!!!!!"

"But we have always been this way Bubby."

"JUST SHUT THE #$%^ UP!!!"

I walked away and did my brothers command holding Tyler's hand trying to think of a secret tunnel near us. I had tears rolling down my cheeks, when we got there Tyler stopped me and whipped away my tears. He smiled which made me smile, he put his hand on my right cheek. He then planted  his lips on my lips. It didn't have the same feeling like it did with Luke though. Did I chose wrong?

Love,

Jay