Dear Diary, (Yeah, so?)

"Luke, what do we do?"

"I do not know."

"I don't know if we tell Svannah or not do anything because he if my twin."

But, at the corner of my eye I saw something even more scary Tyler at the club. So I said, "Luke, Tyler is here."

"What?"

"Luke, we must go right now!"

"Why?"

"I have seen too much."

As I started to leave I got a call from an unknown number, "Hello?"

"Jay, it is Gage I went to the wrong side of the park."

"I swear pops and jocks are the dumbest people on earth. " I mumbled

"What?"

"Nothing!"

"What do I do? The skaters are tracking me down, so I am hiding in a pipe."

"Give me a minute."

"Hurry."

I told Luke the situation and do you know what he told me!?!"Tell him about the via secret tunnel."

So I responded, "Remember our high school survival guide rule #152 never trust anyone outside the circle."

"Jay, he is future step-brother and plus from the looks of each of these things right now. I can't trust anyone beside you."

"Fine, but if anything else goes wrong this school year that makes either one of us any closer to becoming outcasts, this safety pin will traumatize you for life."

I took him off hold then said, "Okay what pipe are you in?"

"The black one on the left side."

"Okay, try to go to the right side with the blue half pipe. Once you are there you will see a sewer top that says 'Jake's and Luke's drain company'."

"You want me to go threw a sewer drain?!?!"

"It is via secret tunnel and you better not tell anyone. If you do you will regret it, anyway once you get in you will loose cell signal so just go to Luke's basement okay."

"OK!"

I hung-up then said, "Now lets bounce."

Luke was tearing up combing his hair threw with his fingers. "Yeah."

I grabbed his hand and said, "It is going to be okay."

"Lets just take the shortcut."

"We do not have a via secret tunnel leading here."

"We can go across the high way."

"Dude, we are not aloud to go across the high way."

Then I saw a bad boy under his new popular look, I smiled. As we walk he cured the silence,

"Jay, we are best friends right?"

"Is that rhetorical?"

"I will take that as a yes."

"Okay, what do you need?"

"I have a secret, I never had a first kiss."

"What is wrong with that? I never had a first kiss either."

"It kind of bugs me."

We arrived at the highway, I looked both ways then ran. We arrived at the other side, then I turned to Luke. I looked up to him and ran in the forest were no one was in sight. It was just Luke and I. I stepped on a tree stump then looked him in his brown eyes.

He said, "Jay, I feel weird. "

"What do you mean?"

"I feel butterflies."

"I do too."

He then kissed me on the lips. My first kiss with my best friend. After he pulled out, my forehead leaned onto his. Which made me oddly giggle...

"Lets go home."  He tells me with a huge smile.

"Yeah."

Love,

A new Jake