Dear Diary, (Oh crap, he is real?!?!)

When I sat down for dinner, Ms. Sally said, "I have a new friend for you, my son Gage." My eyes widen, I can't believe that part was real. I mean Ms. Sally said she has a son, but he lives with his Father.

Anyhow, I stood up and said, "I'm going to the restroom. "

"This can't be real," I whisper to myself as I slide down the door. My fairy appeared and said, "Well, it is,  all the people are real that you 'imagined' are real."

"You're so confusing!"

"No, its simple all the people are real, they just don't know about you because you are now not apart of your life."

"I am just going to pretend that life never happened! Even though it seemed almost perfect!"

"You are so complex."

I then left without saying another word. I hate people and also fairies now. I sat down at the table, as Father asked, "Matthew would you like to say prayer's?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you Lord for this food and gathering of new brother and mother. Amen."

I picked up a meatball with my fork and bite out of it. Gage took a glance at me and asked me, "So, who is older?"

I proudly said, "I am."

Matthew then said with a slight attitude, "By like two minutes!"

Father rolled his eyes as he yelled, "Children!"

It was dead silence.

I decided to break it after a good solid few minutes, "So, Gage do you do band or anything?"

"I play football, I am usually center."

"Cool, even though I have no clue what that means. "

"It's a football position. You should come to my next game."

"That would be fun."

"Do you do any sports?"

Matthew busted out laughing and got out the words, "JAY DO A SPORT?HA!""

"I could do a sport!"

"No, you couldn't."

"It's not like you could either."

He opened his mouth, but nothing came out. Then I knew I won, I straightened my back and sat at the table proud. I then heard a knock at the door. I stood up and said, "I'll get it."

I speed up as I heard the doorbell repeating, I smiled as I opened the door to Tyler and Luke bickering then I knew it. I had to make a decision. So, I did what any person would do I slammed the door and cried, "Matthew!!!!"

He came running and opened the door and I went back to the table.

They walked inside quiet.

Love,

Jay