Dear Diary, (Make the decision now)

Matthew asked, "Father may we go to the Wawa?"

"Take Gage."

All of us were silent threw the tunnel. Gage didn't question anything.

When we got to the Wawa we each got a soda and sat on the curve, Matthew looked at me and said, "Jake you need to decide."

I gulped and said, "Between what?"

"You know."

I bite my lips and then said, "I want Tyler."

Luke looked heart broken as Tyler's got huge as he asked, " Really?"

I nodded I then looked at Luke and he said, "I am going home."

He went into the sewage drain as Tyler moved next to me. He grabbed my hand and said, "Oh my  God I can't believe it's actually happening."

"What?"

"I've been waiting almost a year for your answer."

My eyes widen as I realized that was true, this guy really loves me. I grabbed his hand and slightly grip it. He smiled as if he won a million dollars. Matthew took a sip of his soda and said, "Dang, I wish Savannah was here."

Tyler and I just rolled our eyes, I ended up cracking a smile. Tyler kissed me on the check and said, "Lets take the long way home."

"Not the tunnel?"

"Nope."

"But to get back home we will have to pass the under 21 club."

Matthew bite his lip and said, "If I come with you guys you won't get jumped."

"How?" we said in unison.

"Because of Savannah."

Tyler and I both widened our eyes and said, "Oh yeah."

Love,

Jay

...................................................................................................................................................................................

I know it's very short, but I have writers block.