Dear Diary,(Popularity or failure?)

So, I was going to the mall in Ben Allen convertible. (I know) So basically right now Gage was talking the salon in the mall for a appointment.  Kyra was talking to BEN ALLEN about lending her a three hundred dollars for my makeover. (Which I am still in a little shook that they are related.) Then Luke was sketching out a picture of Gage after his makeover. I am just looking for a Sharpie for Ben to sign my phone case.

We come to a stop as we arrive at the mall. I finally find a sharpie and say with a crack in my voice, "Can I please have your autograph Mr. Allen?" I handed him my phone and Sharpie with embarrassment. He said, "Sure." He got out the car and locked it. He signed it, then looked at me and asked, " Are you ready?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"You do not know what your getting too, do you?"

"Apparently I don't."

Luke and Gage were arguing who was gonna give their makeover first. So Kyra said, "The tall freak goes first."

"I am only 6'9!"

"Really"

"6'11"

"Just get started."

Gage smiled and said,"In ten minutes those cone things will be coming down."

Luke's eyes began to tear as he followed him.

Kyra had a evil smile as she gripped my hand and said, "You would be a cute blond."

After that sentence the rest was horrifying, lets just skip to this part were we all met in the middle of the mall where I had a blond wig, a pair of fake pink glasses, galaxy print legging, black Vans, a white t-shirt, and light make-up.  Luke was very preppy, had no eyeliner, a regular cut, a black Just do it shirt, blue basketball shorts, and black sketchers. Gage was wearing black eyeliner, black buzz haircut, a Skillet t-shirt, black ripped jeans, and solid black converse. Kyra refused to get a make-over. It was silent, so of course I broke it,

"So we agreed on fifty?"

"Yeah."

"Yup."

"Well, I don't know about you Gage, but I am bringing Luke and Jake to the club." said Kyra demanding.

"I will go to the skate park."

I chuckled and asked, "Do you know were the punks chill?"

"No."

"Stay by the blue half pipe and tell them Luke and Jake sent you."

"What if I don't?"

"You will regret ."

"Whatever." He walked away and took the bus, while Kyra called a taxi.

It was the first time I have ever been in the club. I grabbed Luke's hand and I walked in. I looked around and stood there frozen. Kyra said, "Well, go mingle." I nodded as Luke and I walked around. Pop and some type of rap songs were blasting, it was deftly very colorful.

Luke gasped then told me, "Do not look to your left."

"Why?" I asked as I saw my brother making-out with Savanna older sister Sabrina.

Love,

Jay