Dear Diary,

"Yes Mrs. Dr. Williams."

I grabbed my stuff and sat at the table, all eyes were on me in the classroom. I had a forced nervous smile on my face. She smiled and said, "Find the person with your matching numbers." I then had a real smile and said, "I hope it is Lu.." then remembered he is not in this world. I gasped and blurted out, "May I use the restroom?"

"Go ahead we will wait."

"Thanks."

I ran out of the classroom into the restroom then closed and locked the door. The fairy dude appeared and he asked, "You are wondering about your old friends."

"Yes!"

"Luke is well....is bullied."

"How he is a tough cookie and dose not take $#%& from no one?"

"You taught him that."

"Without you he just became a weakling again."

"What about Tyler?"

"He is dead."

"WHAT?!?!?"

"He didn't attend your thirteenth birthday mall trip so during that time there was a car accident.  Which he ended up being apart of?"

"Oh my glob!"

"On the bright side you do have a friend that is a female here."

"Yes, with no step mother that is an apple."

"Yup."

"See you soon!"

"Yup."

I turn my heel and walk with swagger back to class. I turn the knob to see Carly standing by herself, "I am back." Carly runs to me and shirks because we are partners, I just smiled.

Dr.Williams explains a project we have to turn in by next week then as she finished the bell rang. We basically did the same type of stuff in-till lunch. Where Carly , a guy named Bobby who is one of my best friends and Carly's future boyfriend , Logan, and The Zach. (Who is really starting to get on my nerves.) I love Logan, he is the guy of my dreams. Bobby is hilarious. Carly is pretty, sweet, and is a FEMALE!!!! Then Zach self-centered and obsessed with me.

Bobby is currently joking about Obama and honestly I miss my guys. I miss, but I have to stat strong. Plus I have a date tonight.

Love,

You know what.

Love,

Jake