Side Story: Inyeop & Eunwoo

It was a usual weekend, Inyeop had gone home to spend time with his family, like always. He opened the front door, set his bag down, and let out his normal "IM HOME AGAIN!" too whoever was in the house.

"Gosh, do you need to always be so loud?" his sister said as she yelled back from the kitchen.

"OH, ARE YOU MAKING ME SOME FOOD?" he continued to yell, as he noticed where she must have been. He quickly took off his shoes and walked into the kitchen, and grabbed whatever was in her hand and started eating it.

"What are you doing???? That is not for you! That is supposed to be for dinner later!"

"Why would I care? If it's food, I'm going to eat it."

"Well, this is for a very special dinner, in which my new boyfriend is coming to, so you better try and act somewhat normal, even though I know that's almost impossible for you. Try and have some class."

He rolled his eyes, and stole a piece of the meat she had cooked, before walking out of the kitchen and up to his room where he stayed for a while, accidentally falling asleep.

Inyeop was woken up by the slam of his door, eyes opening enough to see his sister stroll in angrily, before he felt her grab his ear to lift him up.

"OW!OW! WHAT THE NUGGETS SOOJIN!"

His sister gave three more tugs at his ear before letting go, "I told you to act normal, but that didn't mean sleep through dinner!"

"What does it matter if I did?" Inyeop asked, rubbing at his ear.

"Of course it does! I've told him so much about you that he was eager to see you! I even told him about the time when you were trying to look at fish from the tank, but you were leaning to close to the water that you fell into it!"

Inyeop snapped his head towards his sister, "YOU TOLD HIM WHAT! Thats it, I'm leaving through this window. He cannot see me."

"Stop being a baby and come greet him."

Inyeop stared open mouthed at his sister, thinking of all the possible bad words he could be throwing at her. But he remained silent. She couldn't have told her boyfriend that many embarrassing stories, right?

She had.

The minute Inyeop had sat down in the living room in front of the guy (who was infuriatingly handsome, he swore he'd seen him before) asked him about the dream he had with a certain kpop idol and a classmate, which totally didn't have any weird sexual interactions.

Inyeop, who'd been in the middle of drinking his water had choked, next to him his parents giving him questioning looks.

"T-that didn't happen! I swear!" he waved his hands around defensively.

"No," his sister butted in, "you even said that you were passionatly kiss-"

"NO! NO! THAT MUST'VE BEEN YOUR IMAGINATION!" Inyeop yelled out while giving his sister the look.

She just shook her head at him and finally dropped the convo. His parents looked like they wanted to say something to him, but they just kept quiet.

"Anyway," setting the bottle of water down, Inyeop extended his hand towards the guy, "I'm Inyeop."

The guy gave him a smile (darn cute man) and took Inyeops hand, giving him a handshake, "Nice to finally meet you Inyeop, I'm Eunwoo."

Inyeop was about to say something more, when a loud grumble had cut him off. His stomach grumbling like if it was going to war.